decypal

Steam Name and In-Game Name: bot uri : mom TWI padawan ramadan steve
SteamID: 76561198178331523/
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) jvs
Banning Staff: royal mobster
Reason for Ban: racism
Ban Time: dont remember
What did you do?: i was offline when i was banned so nothing
Why you should be unbanned: i cant get ahold of iben and im the furthest from racist i spend all my time here so this is like getting my phone taken away

Oat man

+1 You ban him for racism but he was AFK he did not have racist name and I was with him the entire day and he didn't do anything racist

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
+1 You build him for racism but he was AFK he did not have racist name and I was with him the entire day and he didn't do anything racist
Oat man, please rephrase the first part of your sentence it really doesn't make sense to me and can we get @RoyalMobster to give his side of the story in here. I feel that Royal wouldn't ban someone for racism for no reason so for now I'm going to leave this at a -1.

Oat man

Oat man, please rephrase the first part of your sentence it really doesn't make sense to me and can we get @RoyalMobster to give his side of the story in here. I feel that Royal wouldn't ban someone for racism for no reason so for now I'm going to leave this at a -1.
Yes I did say that at first that's because I got 2 hours of sleep and I'm using the voice typing on my phone

decypal

I know for a fact on the server. That theres a filter that prevents it from going through at all. I know this cause. I type. I’m a racist piece of trash. To mess with people.

decypal

And there’s another half to that. Joke. It goes. Niggas. Is penises. Only hard when there’s a bitch around

Your avatar is kinda ironic, you got punished because you did something stupid. You have been on the server long enough for you to know it is againts the rules. I don't have a problum of you coming back in a week or two.

decypal

ramadan steve is a reference to a show called the eric andre show theres nothing racist or derogatory about it youtube eric andre pizza ball

Status
Not open for further replies.