Case's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN:ST PFC 5732 Case, STEAM_0:0:155844401

Staff Member who Warned: Savage

Warn reason: Abusing Trooper life | Climbswep abuse

What happened?:So I was on Tat Shooting at Foxes when I jumped off the building to not die he pushed me and just the way he hit me I went flying in the process accidently doing a Bhop, so I got brought by arorous brought me telling me to drop my weapons and that alone nothing else. After which savage warned me, Twice so thus I got kicked Telling me nothing I didn't even know he was there till I got warned Not letting me say my side or giving me a verbal, nothing.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Now to my knowledge you are allowed to do one Bhob but that is not the main reason I made this appeal is because I got warned twice for the same thing in the same sit so at the very least I just want that one removed, Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Any sort of proof(photo,video):https://prnt.sc/lby1s7 (The Double warn)

Edit: The Proof came from another player so it was not something to do with lag and my warn menu says it twice and 50 minuites prior I was warned by arorous for inappropriate behavior which that one itself Is fair.

Last edited:
V

Vantas

+2 this has happened to me countless times its kinda hard to stop it

Idk why he warned you, I brought you because you used climb swep to hop away from us.
I am aware it was unintentional that's why there was no punishment on my part.

Going through and closing these old threads and wrapping them up. Talked to savage the second warn was a accident and should have been removed by croc already but if it wasnt contact me or another Super Admin and well get it taken care of. Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.