Cause's Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : Cause Marek / Reborn Cause
Date joined as staff : joined the server on Feb 12, 2017, Joined staff on March 18th , 2017
Average hours on the server : Ranges based on school but anywhere from 30-50 currently sitting on 48

Ive always been curious since its not often the Supers get a firsthand account of anyones opinions outside of drama so i mean might as well.

Im one of the 4 Super Admins with the individual job of "internal Affairs" (still hate this fucking name @Shepard @Caitlyn). My main duties are managing the staff team which is a fancy way of saying i deal with staff complaints and problems among the staff team such as disagreements within the ranks and im also tasked with getting staff opinions on matters and touching base with the staff to make sure everyone is on the same page. On top of that i handle staff Trials and am responsible for making sure that S-Mods are assigned to Mods that need the extra training and then making notes on what staff have done and then bringing what theyve done to the Super Admins meetings to decide on the outcome of the trials or for Promotions/ Demotions. Thats basically all my specific rank does thats special. Other than that i have a personal crusade to fix the Jedi which ill probably die from but oh well thats how it be sometimes. Ive spawned in so many hilts ive filled my inventory with the most popular hilts and i currently have 49 google docs of updated item lists to CTRL F find items. Between Croc and i Weve spawned more items then a max play-through of Skyrim. Im pretty much always in teamspeak to answer questions and Assist if people or staff have questions

These Evaluations are still being tested as something thats required for staff to do so please keep replies on topic and give an actual reason for your support or lack thereof. Dont just +/-1 Reasons stated above. These Evals Could end up being how we make sure staff in the future are still up to par so we need opinions and reasons for them.

Redicule

Pretty cool basically always in teamspeak I don’t seen him on the server too too much but he’s very easy to contact and always happy to help +1

Serin

VIP
+1 Generally a good staff member, becoming more active within the server, important behind the scenes, although I do have one complaint.

When I was Senior Moderator, I didn't get any Moderator assigned to me until around two weeks in, where I had to go find Shepard and say "hey, I haven't gotten any moderators assigned to me, is this normal", and Caitlyn was subsequently assigned to me. I feel like there should be better communication maybe within the staff team to senior moderators, maybe I was assigned someone but I was never fully told? (I think we had a meeting before but I had to deafen halfway through for IRL reasons, which made me confused later on, a reminder of who I'm overseeing would be very useful)

Sniper

+1 His toxic but in a funny way plus hes a good superadmin one of the best in this community. Does a good job in managing staff and the server.

He does some abusive stuff, but it’s always all in good fun and he makes sure that the other person is cool with it, he used a tool gun to delete my custom Crystal and vanish, only to come back and give me a new one. He’s a good guy who’s serious at his job, and knows how to make jokes with the community +1

Okeas

VIP
He does some abusive stuff, but it’s always all in good fun and he makes sure that the other person is cool with it, he used a tool gun to delete my custom Crystal and vanish, only to come back and give me a new one. He’s a good guy who’s serious at his job, and knows how to make jokes with the community +1
Watch out when he goes underground to bite your ankles and shoot you

Pallox

VIP
literally see you on the server for an hour every 2 weeks and when I do see you all you do is run around shooting people with a night-sniper

Last edited:

Bants

+1 If you have a problem with other people or other staff, he's your goto guy, I think that cause is one of the best of us, and he represents as such

IROCONIAN

There will be a golden ladder reaching down. I do not have good experiences with you as staff and you regularly use your power to further a personal agenda such as a council seat or trying to pk someone. For the most part getting to know you you seemed like a righteous dude, but after working with you on council, orgs and as staff I have to point out that you developed resentment towards me for no good reason.

At the time you ot Maven you had plans to yeet Grandmaster in december and created a whole network of sith who lied to further your intention. You also made it difficult for me to run events and did alot of passive aggressive stuff to annoy me.

You frequently shoot people with an x8. in the middle of a raid....a trial or whatever. the happenings of people outside your circle has zero importance to you and you get a kick out of trying to upset people or ruin their day.

you should not have admin rank because you got a short temper and are constantlybreaking the rules you are suppose to be enforcing.

Example is not the main thing in influencing others it is the only thing. Now under this wing of abuse players find a playground to expand their misery unto others. It is sad when you have this influence on others and just bully the sh out of kids just trying to have fun.

You spend alot of time in ts creating drama and i hear from alot of people and hear it first hand. You go beyond expressing how you feel about somebody to creating a picture of them in which others may judge them before even meeting them.

You are a snake imo, but look at the environment you are in. Rise above is what you shoild be doong rather than actively killing things i care about. like this server. you had your day in the sun but you are an asshole with no purpose. Seems priviledge is more important these days on the server.

as a Grandmaster the last time around you rarely had anything fun for us to do and it was all politics.

poli meaning many
ticks meaning a blood sucking insect

so alot of people left. new people came and left, it was not fun as Jedi with you as Grandmaster. It seemed miserable and you hating on Four when you did have to step down due to irl issues.

the fact that SA can plant themselves in council and ot should be looked at especially when all they do is create conflict.

i may have had a hand in it, but you did you best to ruin me and my reputation. frequently yelling at me in ts because you said people said i was trying to hostile takeover.

The fact you knowingly meta gamed. saw others meta game. and did nothing is just a continuation of the injustice you spread.

you are also extremely two faced. smiling in peoples face then lying and sleeziing behind their back.

alot of people are afraid of you because you abuse. hence why nobody posted here. so i am gonna get flamed or this post gets axed. either way you are not good for the server and should take a walk as staff.

One of the major reasons i pushed for these evaluation when i had some clout was because of the type of abuse you do on the regular. it is hard to ro when you x8 me in the face. ruin peoples experience who basically exile themselves from reborn forever and cause the exodus of the most people.

people will accept abusers as long as they are not the abused.

so now you can stop being fake and respond to as why you are doing so poorly representing a community.

also you yeeted into council this last time around and have not done one thing in council ever other than to pk and demote people you do not like and tell them to play RT. punishing players harshly for rules and codes you break on the daily.

@anzati

EDIT: -1

Estrella

There will be a golden ladder reaching down. I do not have good experiences with you as staff and you regularly use your power to further a personal agenda such as a council seat or trying to pk someone. For the most part getting to know you you seemed like a righteous dude, but after working with you on council, orgs and as staff I have to point out that you developed resentment towards me for no good reason.

At the time you ot Maven you had plans to yeet Grandmaster in december and created a whole network of sith who lied to further your intention. You also made it difficult for me to run events and did alot of passive aggressive stuff to annoy me.

You frequently shoot people with an x8. in the middle of a raid....a trial or whatever. the happenings of people outside your circle has zero importance to you and you get a kick out of trying to upset people or ruin their day.

you should not have admin rank because you got a short temper and are constantlybreaking the rules you are suppose to be enforcing.

Example is not the main thing in influencing others it is the only thing. Now under this wing of abuse players find a playground to expand their misery unto others. It is sad when you have this influence on others and just bully the sh out of kids just trying to have fun.

You spend alot of time in ts creating drama and i hear from alot of people and hear it first hand. You go beyond expressing how you feel about somebody to creating a picture of them in which others may judge them before even meeting them.

You are a snake imo, but look at the environment you are in. Rise above is what you shoild be doong rather than actively killing things i care about. like this server. you had your day in the sun but you are an asshole with no purpose. Seems priviledge is more important these days on the server.

as a Grandmaster the last time around you rarely had anything fun for us to do and it was all politics.

poli meaning many
ticks meaning a blood sucking insect

so alot of people left. new people came and left, it was not fun as Jedi with you as Grandmaster. It seemed miserable and you hating on Four when you did have to step down due to irl issues.

the fact that SA can plant themselves in council and ot should be looked at especially when all they do is create conflict.

i may have had a hand in it, but you did you best to ruin me and my reputation. frequently yelling at me in ts because you said people said i was trying to hostile takeover.

The fact you knowingly meta gamed. saw others meta game. and did nothing is just a continuation of the injustice you spread.

you are also extremely two faced. smiling in peoples face then lying and sleeziing behind their back.

alot of people are afraid of you because you abuse. hence why nobody posted here. so i am gonna get flamed or this post gets axed. either way you are not good for the server and should take a walk as staff.

One of the major reasons i pushed for these evaluation when i had some clout was because of the type of abuse you do on the regular. it is hard to ro when you x8 me in the face. ruin peoples experience who basically exile themselves from reborn forever and cause the exodus of the most people.

people will accept abusers as long as they are not the abused.

so now you can stop being fake and respond to as why you are doing so poorly representing a community.

also you yeeted into council this last time around and have not done one thing in council ever other than to pk and demote people you do not like and tell them to play RT. punishing players harshly for rules and codes you break on the daily.

@anzati

EDIT: -1
yikes...

IROCONIAN

literally see you on the server for an hour every 2 weeks and when I do see you all you do is run around shooting people with a night-sniper
With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt

Status
Not open for further replies.