Cause's Resignation

So this is how it ends ladies and Gentlemen. I joined staff on march 2017 and ive been here ever since. The resignation isnt to do with a big fight or anything really climactic its more than anything the fact that ive done it for so long. Im so burnt out like a level ive never reached i just dont have the drive to get on and staff or to deal with the day to day so in my eyes theres no reason i should continue to put myself through that so why hold the rank Reborns in a rough spot and it doesnt need a lacking Super Admin someone else can have my tag and do my old job hopefully better then i ever could i always kinda Hoped Scary would be my replacement but since he died i dont know who will take it. Whoever that ends up being i wish the absolute best and i hope you have it under better circumstances. that being said it hasnt been a smooth ride im well aware of most of the drama and the things people say but i hope ive done well to try and tie up the final bits of drama ive been privy to and i really dont have many regrets from my time here say for the fact i I didnt Pk Midas and Zozo when i had the chance and that i didnt push harder for scarys promotions
Most of these posts are sad and rather edgy but im not leaving the community i still have a ton of friends here and im sure waaay down the line ill miss my Jedi so ill be around in the Teamspeak and obviously with my free time no longer taken up by mindlessly killing troopers on Tat ill be able to play games whenever. This isnt the end of the Series just the book. (i also made a deal with an old friend that if i ever left i had to thank him and im a man of my word so, Thank you Lucian)

- Cause