CC Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojangZ

Yea i know CC's have been broken and yea i know things haven't been going planned as well as they should. But I've realized that like everyone has not been getting their CC's that they paid for for with their or someone else's money. I'm making this post to demand a refund if I don't get what I paid for. First of all its disrespectful and plain out scamming if i don't get my CC fixed or money back. 2nd of all its the law. If I pay for something such as a CC I should get that CC and be able to use it when ever I want. But if i can't i'm eligible to get a refund. I know it says no refunds, but come on. If you pay for something on amazon and don't get it they give you money back, or order anything online you A. get what you bought or B. Get your money back. And quite frankly I've been talking to other people (names I wont mention). Have told me to do this. I'm not doing it for my self, but of the people who have wasted their money on a CC that wont work or inst even in the game. Thanks... I guess... PS. if you have any questions DM me. @Shepard .

hangniman

Personally I would agree because ccs are a lot of money 50 dollars for something that may not even work I think that this system needs to be fixed pronto or refunds should be given out because it’s not fair to the people who have bought a 50 dollar thing that does not work

Whiskey

We legit can't do anything until our server host fixes an issue. Like we want to fix it but we legit can't right now.

Whiskey

Also don't threaten us with "its the law" what you purchased was a donation, not a good or service.

We legit can't do anything until our server host fixes an issue. Like we want to fix it but we legit can't right now.
u can split the content
you can install them then manually merge them
its not always the "hosts" fault. the content is huge and that's what I was working on reducing until, ya know

Whiskey

u can split the content
its not always the "hosts" fault. the content is huge and that's what I was working on reducing until, ya know
Ugh, you should DM what I need to do then.

MojangZ

Plus I didnt say this to get a refund. I posted this so you guys or who ever can get to work on it.

Estrella

Plus I didnt say this to get a refund. I posted this so you guys or who ever can get to work on it.
Nevertheless, it isn't against the law.

u can split the content
Yea that is an alternative. Sucks...

Ahri Tard

Just because an issue is out of your hands doesnt mean you don't owe the customers some sort of compensation. That's stupid. If a delivery driver gets lazy and doesnt deliver a package, Amazon would still give you a refund to use his example. The way these CCs are being handled is completely asinine. People paid good money for something they can't even use, and they get hardly any updates on what's going on, and when they complain they get dismissed and treated like theyre entitled. It's so dumb. This server is a business and the owners/devs should be acting like it.

Ahri Tard

And donating in exchange for a good or service does not mean this wasn't a business transaction. Donation means you give money for nothing in return, but when your store says "Hey give us money and you get this thing on our server" that means you provide a good or service to your customer. Renaming it doesn't change what it is.
You don't even need to give out full refunds, but at least acknowledge you are fucking people over who paid good money to patronize the server.

Mojang stop complaining you stole your moms debit card to pay for a CC and even tried to rework it when you knew it was broke due to GMOD as it was said multiple times. YOU DUMBASS

MojangZ

Mojang stop complaining you stole your moms debit card to pay for a CC and even tried to rework it when you knew it was broke due to GMOD as it was said multiple times. YOU DUMBASS
Wtf. I have a job thank you. This is oftly toxic. Plus im doing this, so "they" can fix this issue. What makes me a dumbass? Im trying to be respectful, but somepeople have no shame.

Estrella

And donating in exchange for a good or service does not mean this wasn't a business transaction. Donation means you give money for nothing in return, but when your store says "Hey give us money and you get this thing on our server" that means you provide a good or service to your customer. Renaming it doesn't change what it is.
You don't even need to give out full refunds, but at least acknowledge you are fucking people over who paid good money to patronize the server.
No offense but this server is far off from a business. More like customer owned enterprise. The thing is what we say is true, we are being honest. We can’t give refunds because Shepard doesn’t allow it. You should know as consumers what you are purchasing and the policies behind it. Amazon does refunds because they are really fucking rich and they are an actual business.

Ahri Tard

This server makes thousands every month, the income from it is taxable, the money spent on it can be written off as a business expense. This server meets all of the qualifications of a business. It isn't owned by players at all, Shepard owns all the power and earns 100% of the revenue as I can tell. If it's his policy to not give refund that's his policy whatever, doesn't make it not a shitty practice when you can't deliver on what your customers paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.