Steam Name: Cellex
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:238891290
Ingame Name(s) - Augur Cellex Talar/Prefect Cellex Talar
Server Playtime - 1 W, 6D, 16Hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2,950 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 18

Relevant Experience
Servers -Mutiny (Dark RP), Hyrdronic RP (Star Wars RP), Iron Gaming (Military RP)

Positions -Moderator, Admin/Gamemaster, Head Admin

Responsibilities - (Mutiny) I had to deal with all of the tickets that had to deal with the breaking of any of the normal day to day rules such as RDMING, AOSING, NLR, Glitching, Minging, things of that sort. (Hydronic) I dealt with making events and coming up with ideas but, in my free time I would handle all of the day to day tickets that would come in. (Iron Gaming) I oversaw all of the Administrative team and would monitor who was succeeding in their position and who was lacking and if needed to be dealt with a rogue administrative member.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? The community should support my application because I am very level headed in chaotic situations, I will never be biased to a one player over the other. I will always hear both sides of the story and if need be if it is a dire enough situations get the stories of the witnesses if there are any. I will always fact check myself in case I am unsure of anything in the rules (People always can and will forget things to admit otherwise is a fault). Lastly many of my piers have thanked and told me that I am very helpful and that they would always come to me with their questions.

What makes you more qualified than other players? What makes me more qualified than the other person is my previous experience ( I have more than what is listed just been such a long time I forgot the server names). I am very calm when it comes to heated situations and it takes a lot to anger me. I am never biased towards my friends if they mess up and break a rule I will punish them. I am pretty active especially since my football season is over I can dedicate a lot of my time into the server into becoming a better and more helpful person the the community. Lastly I am a PST gamer so I can be on later than most staff because I am three hours behind.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? My primary focus in handling and administrative situation is getting hear both sides of the story and seeing how the other player views that other player. My next step would to be to resolve the situation in the most peaceful manner but not to a point that it makes it look like the players can just walk over you and if they attempt to I will show them that I can and will be very strict if needed be to handle the situation at hand

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I wish the choose this community because even though this is my first iteration I have still come to love the fact that this community has thriven for how long it has and I wish to aid to the future of this communities future endeavors and I wish to try my best and helping the server strive for how ever long I am able to.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Cellex]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Cellex], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Cellex]

The Observer

Owner
Forum Manager
JvS Staff
+10

Cellex is a veteran player this iteration. He is easygoing, polite, and respectful. He is absolutely an excellent candidate for this staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.