Chase's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChAsE

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Chase - Ingame Names: Grey Prophet Chase Nightengale, SQ Master Chas Nightengale, EE Champion Chaze Nightengale
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:101691281
Your current rank: GVIP
Amount of Warns: 2

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Since October 2016, Briefly 26 months but subtracting the breaks i took about 20 months.
Current level within the server: 187

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 7:00 Pm - 10:00 Pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:00 Pm - 4:00 Am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Styx Networks, Skyfall Networks, GoldenRP, PublicEnemyNetworks(PEN), Reborn Gaming
Position(s):Owner,Founder, Head Dev, Head Of Staff, Gamemaster
Time as position(s): ranging from 4-7 months
Brief overview of the position(s): As The Owner For Skyfall and Styx I did most of the developing, when I was head of staff I acted upon as a staff member and handled applications and made sure all staff met requirements, as a gamemaster on reborn gaming I created events and helped other gamemasters do events.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Chase], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ ]X

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I have been with reborn gaming since October of 2016 back in 1.0 when there were no animations, no levels, no custom sabers, and the amazing double jump. I have hours and hours of staffing experience and i would love to contribute to my favorite server by helping out others, i can work well with others, im a good problem solver that can attempt to resolve a solution without creating a huge scene. I am available most hours of the day on weekends and about 3-4 on weekdays due to basketball. I know what its like to be a staff member and also I have experience here as a gamemaster over the summer. I have always wanted to help others on the server deal with there problems and I have been giving help to new players and getting them started off and doing what I can to help them without powers. I would never hesitate to go into a sit and Im always paying attention for people breaking the rules. On weekends I also usually stay up very late so for those who play the server in different time zones I can watch over aswell as whitelist new players. There are a lot of things I see and attempt to stop such as pac abuse, minges, and RDMers and I think I could be of well assistance watching over the server while also enjoying it. I have been playing on this server for years and I would love to contribute to the amazing things that the staff members here do.

Last edited:
P

Pallox

+2 you have been a good friend since 1.0 you were a good GM so I think you could do fine as sraff

+1
Chase you're active, you know the rules, you're pretty mature from what I have seen, I see no reason for you to not join the staff team.

Lukir

VIP
+1 babe you're pretty radical, your activity is pretty cute, and i think you would be an acceptional mod

Status
Not open for further replies.