Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:92701281
Discord ID - thunder22
Ingame Name(s) - Cheadle
Server Playtime - 3W, 1D, 19HRS
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4,700 Hours
Warn Count - 1
Age - 18
Recent In-Character Positions - Grand Sorcerer

QUESTIONNAIRE Combat Priority Group members are selected to guide the balance of the server for all other players. Answer these questions as best you can to ensure that you are capable of being entrusted with this.

Why do you want to join the Combat Priority Group?
Once I first started this server as a Jedi I mainly played on a STR/AGI build. Now after joining Sith, I've become one of the greatest force users on the server. I want to give my input on the force power side of everything, I've been told combat priority is lacking in that area, and would love to give my input to better the server. I've really enjoyed my time on Reborn and have noticed little things here that I believe should be worked on for the betterment of the players.

Do you think your combat experience should be weighted heavier than others? If so, why? Yes, Having played on a Support, Damage, and Hybrid force build I've seen and played with it all. I continue to adapt and change to the changes, whether it be the changes to the Lighting beam (hover) or the nerfs to cure; I can confidently say I'm more knowledgeable than the average player because I actually test out the powers instead of complaining and refusing to test out what's new. Getting to my seat as Grand Sorcerer I tested out the force powers at every rank, whether it was when I was an apprentice or now the grand sorcerer I felt the experience most other players, and will be putting the perspective of each bracket of players into the decisions we make with force powers.

What balance changes do you think should currently be made? As someone who forces chokes troopers on the daily, it's really oppressive in my eyes to just be able to slam them and force fall damage until they die. If somehow we can let troopers take out their vibroblade and [E] Struggle like people with a saber. I understand "they can just shoot the person choking them" but that's incredibly difficult and makes the lives of newer troopers hell when they're killed within 3 seconds.

Last edited: