Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Chiken
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:118767427
Your current rank: Plat VIP
Amount of Warns: 3 (old)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Mod
Total time with the community (months): 30ish months (2.5 years)
Current level within the server: Prestige 2 lvl 43

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4 pm - 10pm PST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10am - 12 am PST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): N/A
Position(s): N/A
Time as position(s): N/A
Brief overview of the position(s): N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Chiken], have permission from [Caitlyn] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have played the server for a while now and I have seen a lot that theres not a lot of staff on when it is really needed so I would love to be able to help out the server. When I first started playing the staff were very active and it was lively but now theres not so many and it can get very frustrating when you need one and one doesn't show up. I have not have experience but I think that starting out is a great way to learn and improve. I have encountered many rule breakers but nothing ever happens because they is never staff online to deal with them, just as people spamming the N word and all kinds of stuff that is offensive to others. I have played the server enough to know the rules and what should happen and what shouldn't. I know that I am a minge sometimes and can get a little toxic but I tend to improve that, but its pretty normal for the server to have toxic players and minges which is hard to stop as its something that most people are used to by now. I really want to be able to help reborn improve in the staffing situations so that more people want to stay on the server and that issues dont happen. In total I really just want to be able to help out reborn to be able to help it grow and prosper like it used to 2 years ago.

Yes It's normal for servers to have toxic players and mingy people, but It won't be acceptable if you can't maintain a level of professionalism as staff.
At this point in time I'm not sure if you can or not. So for now I'm going to remain Neutral.

Yes It's normal for servers to have toxic players and mingy people, but It won't be acceptable if you can't maintain a level of professionalism as staff.
At this point in time I'm not sure if you can or not. So for now I'm going to remain Neutral.
Not trying to be rude, but I never said I couldn't maintain professonalism, I can when it is needed and if I do become staff I would be doing it a lot more then I do now

P

Pump

weren't you the guy who spawned in an artifact without permission on gm? Than lied about getting hit by a truck or something lol

Sloth

+2 wants to benefit the server in any way possible takes thing seriously and overall cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.