Clucky's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

clucky

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Clucky
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238932861
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi
Banning Staff: Eros
Reason for Ban: Bhop/Exploiting
Ban Time: 3DAYS
What did you do?: Ok so, Eros was looking through Maksim's warnings. They stated that it was because he was force leaping with double sabers. It was back when double sabers had it's own personal saber which still included the regular personal saber. Pallox came into the conversation and said that you could still do it. And I was like oh for real? So I started trying it out, just chilling on Tatooine, out of combat, not involved in anything. I'm not going to lying I was bhopping before I started doing the "exploit". I didn't do the exploit in the intent of causing any harm or anything. I thought it was all fun and games and Eros banned me so, guess it wasn't. I was heading towards the sarlic pit anyways so I could exit myself out of the RP around me.
Why you should be unbanned: I really was just chilling, I wasn't in combat or anything. Nothing was going on involving me, I wasn't using the "exploit" to cause any harm to anyone. I was going to the sarlic pit to kill myself anyways so I don't intervene with the fighting I saw. And for the Bhopping I still wasn't in combat, everyone does it when its UT and there's nothing to do.

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

Last edited:
What "exploit"? Did you script? Did you find a weird glitch that lets you fly across the map? You gotta go more in depth with this. The ban time says "Today", but I think it is asking for how long. Put some effort into this if you actually want to get unbanned.

I am confused are you talking about the exploit where you switch between the dual sabers then back to the personal to get the 2nd leap in because if so I thought you only had the personal saber now.

It's from like 2018 before there was 1 saber when if you used dual sabers you got another saber. He did hte one where you drop your saber and it resets your abilities.

clucky

Nah it happened recently. It's the same as the double jump but you just have to do /drop and spam e to pick up the lightsaber and your cooldown goes away but you gotta repeat it

Status
Not open for further replies.