Steam name: Clucky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:238932861
Ingame name(s): Dark Voice's Adviser Clucky Nebi | Master Clucky | Grey Clucky
Current play time: 2 Years
Time in Garry’s Mod: 4950 Hours
Amount of warns: 9 ( 2 Active Warns )

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Gamemaster
Server(s): Geetsly's Gaming Network
Time as position: I held the rank of Gamemaster for 6 months before resigning to play Reborn again.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control:
With my experience with Garry's Mod construction, for the past two years I've been building DarkRP bases and had to construct events.
I understand NPC Controls to an extent.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I watched Rebels and some of Clone Wars

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[3]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I would say that my expertise is building. I would put in time and effort in making a planned rp event.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

Story Based Event
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters In The Event: Sith Lord Greph Naizo (Accompanied with his two Acolytes)

Building of The Event: I will make barriers around the city of Tatooine [ Once the players defeat the troops inside the city, I will make barriers between the Snarlac Pit and Jabba's Palace, then making a taxi near Jabba's Palace ]. Then Decorate Jabba's Palace

Back-Story: Greph Naizo is a powerful and wise Dark Lord of the Sith. Greph has noticed in the past, that the Sith Empire is being ran down. For the past 20 years, he's been traveling to multiple planets, conquering every Empire he's ran into. With conquering so many planets, his army grown to the extreme. He travels to his last planet he wants to conquer, Tatooine, deeming that it's citizens are weak, he conquers that within a day and bases at Jabba's Palace. He places multiple groups of his troops on Tatooine, trying to not lose his control of the planet. The trooper squads will lead the players towards Jabba's Palce. There is a more experienced army waiting outside of Jabba's Palce. Once the players takeout the guards that are outside of Jabba's, Greph will send his two Acolytes outside to talk to the players. They will ask them if they wish to make an alliance and talk the situation out. If the players attack, the two acolytes will try to defeat as many players as they can. Once the players defeat the Acolytes, the players shall make their way into Jabba's Palace to try to defeat Greph. Once Greph gets defeated, he will travel to his personal base.
Part 2 Of The Event will be like most of the pve events leading to the players finally defeating Greph.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Building Based Event: For the building based event, I would like to bring back parkour events.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Clucky], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
The reasons that you should support my application is that for the past few months, the Gamemaster team has been decreasing more than it's been increasing, and I am up to help the team. I know I am not liked for being "irresponsible", but in the past I've proved that I can actually be taken seriously. I've been Jedi Council, Eternal Empire Council, and Dark Council, I took those jobs seriously. With my past experience, I believe that I can work with the current Gamemaster well. I am trying to pick up my active again, but with drivers ed and school starting, it's making it difficult to stay on the server as much as I'd like to. I am also trying to fix my reputation with the server, I don't want to be know as that mingy child anymore.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
+1
Ayy great guy ingame very cool and chill.
He is right GMs do need the help!

Everyone deserves a chance.
Best of luck!

Oat man

Neutral I haven't talk to you In a good bit because you play sith but what I remember of you is that you mic spam and minge but you have most likely gotten better but IDK

+1, I agree with pallox about the mic, other than that you'd make a great fit for GM. You are active and I can see you making some awesome events. Youre calm, collective when needed to be and would make a good addition to the GM's

clucky

+2 but u gotta use ur mic during events
+1, I agree with pallox about the mic, other than that you'd make a great fit for GM. You are active and I can see you making some awesome events. Youre calm, collective when needed to be and would make a good addition to the GM's

Yeah that’s just something I’m going to have to start doing... If I make TGM, I wanted to start off with small events. Also want to bring back Croc’s Shop

sPIDEY

VIP
+1
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.