Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Position(s):
Time as position(s):
Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Cookies, have permission from Croc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

The reason i think i should qualify for this postition is the purpose of being able to interact with community. Be welcoming when they first get onto the server to help them out and find what side they want to be on. I would love to build appon the community and help who ever need moderation. I know i dont have a lot of experience but i want to aleast be taught and improve appon what i do not know how to do. mostly i am trying to be more active last year i had a lot of going on and i left during the worst time to leave cause when i got back pretty much everything has changed but i love the changes. i am trying my best to make sure it not as toxic and keep the server from reaching that level even though my prince is kinda iffy at sometimes i would love to have the opportunity to help people out with mod related issues.

EDITED: To Continue This Since Its Extremly Short. The Purpose I Think I Am Fit For This Role Is Because I Want To Try To Be More Extremly Active Even With School I Will Likely Get On Every Single Day. I really dont have any experience of being staff on garry's mod server but i want to atleast try to get so experience and help out the community even though i might not be on during morning on weekdays i like will try my best over the weekend and weekday to be mostly active and keep players in line if i am giving this position. Ive Been around when premium was a jedi and we both got demoted for just doing stupid things but i want to at least be given a shot as Trail Mod.

Last edited:

Premium

+2 Came back from Loa Last month and has been super active. I believe he would make a great fit also we need more staff

Cloak

VIP
Neutral

Mainly due to a poor application, and the fact that I dont see you alot on the server.

Okeas

VIP
-2, who gave you permission to apply? Also, the player interview is lacking/basic.

Edit: Neutral, Don't know you too much other than from your application to form an opinion on you.

Last edited:
V

Vantas

+1 nice guy active on both the server and ts

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no clue who you are, also fix your player interview and actually make an effort. -3

Saw you on today bashing Jedi in ooc. You have a mic and seem nice, but your player interview is still lacking and you are very inexperienced. -2

Last edited:
+3 (Or +2 if my trial prevents me from the +3) Extremely active on his EE life so I can guess why many of you don't know about his existence (He is always in Eternal Comms if you want to come visit him). He has also shown a great amount of maturity and I feel this type of attitude and activity is needed in Moderators.

+1 Overall nice guy, was trying hard to have a little free cookie party, which was ruined by some fights, but he didn't give up and tried again, this time he succeeded and it was a lot of fun. Also seen him on quite a bit, which is a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.