Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:58089085
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks -DT COL 1955 ''Ri0t'' Hill
Server Playtime -7w, 6d, 17 hr
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 9,696.6 hours
Warn Count -0
Age -14

OIP.mE4vQOT8BzMFuuAbasHWCQHaJU

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

HERO CHARACTER

[x] Grand Admiral "Thrawn"

QUESTIONNAIRE
These Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
It would have to be the lore and Characters of Star Wars. The lore is so well told in Legends to Cannon because Star Wars was told so perfectly starting from the Empire versus the Rebel Alliance to the Republic versus the Separatist and how Order 66 was told, it was so sad because of the characters and the Characters development they had and lore built around them, the Jedi and them spent every day together for 3 years just for the clones to gun them down in the matter of a couple of seconds. Star Wars has been told greatly because of the Characters and lore and how events play out and that is why it interests me the most in the universe that is Star Wars.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Mitth'raw'nuruodo and core name being "Thrawn", Born on the Planet Rentor around 59 BBY as Kivu'raw'nuru with the core name of "Vurawn," originally a member of the Kivu family, a small and poor family among the Chiss Ascendancy, He had a Force-sensitive older sister named Kivu'rik'ardok "Vurika" who was taken from his family to become a sky-walker Navigator. "Vurawn" attended an academy on Rentor and got exceptional grades. Sometimes During his student career and got the attention of Many Ruling Families of the Chiss Ascendancy. The Mitth family, in particular, would send an Aristocrat, Mitth'urf'ianico, to evaluate Vurawn's potential. After Thurfian's visit, Vurawn was quickly accepted into the Mitth family as a merit adoptive, and gained the new name of Mitth'raw'nuru, thus making his new core name "Thrawn." Thrawn's adoption into the Mitth was appointed with a ceremony and it occurred around 39 BBY. After his recruitment into the Mitth family, Thrawn was transferred to the Taharim Academy on Naporar, the planet from where much of the new Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet was commanded rather than Csilla the Capital. As a student at Taharim Academy, Thrawn was consistently scoring high and at the top of his class. Eventually, Thrawn was accused of cheating on a combat simulation exam proctored by a Senior Cadet, Irizi'ar'alani "Ziara,", Thrawn scored much higher on that exam than anyone in the history of the Taharim Academy, leading to these allegations. In reality, Thrawn was innocent, having invented a stealth maneuver during the simulation which led to his exceptional score. So Thrawn successfully executed his evasive maneuver in the ensuing exercise, establishing his innocence and displaying his strategic talents. Two years after being rematched into the Mitth family, around 37 BBY, Thrawn would graduate from Taharim Academy with a lieutenant's commission in the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet.
Thrawn continued his exploration of the galaxy's Outer Rim. A short time after the formation of the First Galactic Empire, "The encampment was designed to appear as if I had been abandoned for years. In truth, I was only there for a few months. We tried several lures to bring an Imperial ship to the planet. On the third attempt we succeeded. I used my tactical skills to slip aboard the ship, hoping to impress its captain. I succeeded and was taken to Coruscant." ―Thrawn recounts his fake exile to Nightswan years later, He would then be later publicly stripped of his rank and go into fake exile. Thrawn would begin his mission to meet with the Empire and judge its usefulness to the Chiss. Thrawn was away from his encampment when the Imperial Venator-Class Star Destroyer Strikefast, commanded by Captain Voss Parck, arrived at the planet searching for smugglers. eventually, after killing stormtroopers silently Thrawn was aboard the Strikefast, he spent two standard hours waiting in the casing before leaving his hiding place Thrawn allowed himself to be captured without resistance. Once he had willingly surrendered Thrawn was brought before Parck and Barri The two Senior officers, Thrawn introduced himself as Mitth'raw'nuruodo, but said it would be easier for his human captors to call him by his core name "Thrawn." He then told the Imperials of his exile and how he had crashed the V-Wings, attacked the camp unseen, and infiltrated the Strikefast. The conversation impressed Parck, to the point that he decided to present Thrawn to Emperor Palpatine himself. Thrawn and the Imperials were guided by two of Palpatine's red-clad personal royal guardsmen to the Emperor's throne room After the trip to coursaunt aboard the StrikeFast. Thrawn, however, offered himself as not a gift but a resource. He informed Palpatine that his native Chiss Ascendancy had discovered a mysterious threat in the Unknown Regions of the universe offering his information on the threat in exchange for the Empire's help. In the hope of convincing Palpatine that he was to be trusted, Accepting Thrawn's offer for information on the Unknown Regions, the Emperor offered something else in return: a role in the Imperial Navy.

He would be graduating with the rank of lieutenant. In the Royal Imperial Academy, Thrawn would be Plagued by Bullying and harassment of all kinds until he trapped and fought them and scared them for the rest of his time there. After Thrawn was assigned to be the second weapons officer of the Gozanti-class cruiser Blood Crow. After the Dromedar Hijacking Event He was promoted from lieutenant to captain and assigned the role of First Officer aboard the Arquitens-class light cruiser Thunder Wasp, after a year he was made Commander and then a short time after he became commodore and given command of the Imperial Star Destroyer Chimaera. Thrawn in his Quarters would tell Vanto how stupid the Star Dust project was rather than making more Capital Ships and Fighters. After another fight with Insurgents and winning he was later promoted to the rank of Admiral. After many successful battles against Insurgents and CIS remains, he would arrive on Coruscant, Thrawn would make his way once more to the Emperor's throne room. In the throne room, Palpatine presented Thrawn with a Grand Admiral uniform, a white uniform with gold shoulder bars, and a silver collar insignia along with a rank insignia plaque indicating his promotion to Grand Admiral. He would later make the Tie Defender which had fast speeds, high weapon damage, and light shields. and after countless battles with the new Rebel Alliance in the Lothal sector, Grand Admiral Thrawn and Ezra Bridge would Hyperspace and go missing.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I have been drawn to this character because I think he was the most badass Imperial in the Star Wars universe as I was a kid I watched the rebels and his appearance alone sent chills down everyone's spines and in his books just adds on that he is a really cool character that I love the most than any other Imperial characters.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Thrawn Wants to become more involved in Sith sorcery and technology as he is interested in these force users' ability in power to bend the force to their will as well he wants to become higher in the ranks of the Sith Order so he can protect the Chiss ascendency from anyone who dare harms them and his newfound alliance with the Sith Empire.
OIP.uWXcGA-IckYZ_gGMaQg4AQHaKe

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?
Thrawn is a Grand Admiral in the Empire and is effective at killing, I am an Imperial trooper and a Colonel of Death troopers. And I am currently the most active trooper around and I am very skilled in Combat against Jedi and Republic alike. I also lead the whole of a sector of Imperial troopers as so did Grand Admiral Thrawn during his time in the Empire.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
Mitth'raw'nuruodo, "Thrawn" was a Young Prodigy who had a natural talent for navigation and skills. who faked his exile for his people so he could check if the Empire had used for the Chiss, while doing so helped the empire and grew in their ranks to Grand Admiral and fought Insurgents, Rebels, Pirates, Smugglers, etc. He also learned more about the different species of the Star Wars universe and their Culture, philosophy, and battle tactics with this he knew how to take on his enemies and was able to beat them every time because of his knowledge and talents.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
Thrawn would be Ri0t's replacement as Ri0t finds himself working in another sector far from the current one and Thrawn would be the leader of the Imperial forces that serve the Emperor's will. As well, as he would also find himself with a giant archive and old Sith to discuss the history of the universe, infatuated with the history of everything that has happened with the Sith and the Jedi.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
I have proven myself several times I am a fit leader of the Imperial Troopers multiple times, I have proven my worth in combat with the title of Death Trooper, and being able to take on Jedi council members. As well as I have proven my dedication to the sever more than anyone else with my time here alone and being able to show my achievements.

OIP.X7J180fwjZ_y7DGYGoRs-gHaLT

Last edited:

Grimble

Honestly the plot twist that can be added to the server and his abilities to annoy the Republic already :) +1

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
+5
I don't think there's a more dedicated Imperial Trooper than Riot. This mf makes it his entire life to fuck with the Republic in any way that he can and has some very smart strategies. He's a good trooper and I think that he would make the best fit for this type of character. Only thing he would need to do better is get a little more involved with RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.