Cosmiverse's Emergency Gamemaster App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmiverse

Steam name: Cosmiverse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55671477
Ingame name(s): Gray Brewmaster Keg currently. Went by names formerly: Aries, Voodoo, Taurus
Current play time: Been playing since late 2.0
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3554 hours
Amount of warns: Active: 0; Total: 1

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Gamemaster/T-GM
Server(s): Reborn Gaming
Time as position: 2 months at least

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: I know how to use precision and NPC control due to my former experience as GM.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: As I said in previous applications, I have experience in world building and creating stories. I have seen all the movies, read some legends books, and I have played SWTOR and KOTOR in the past.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[Unknown but its many]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Story is my strong suit, but can also build.

Plan an event (story based or building based):
Tomb of Mists
A great earthquake shakes the planet of Kashyyyk. The mountains tremble from the base, trees shake from their roots, and waves crash on the shores. This seismic activity reveals an entrance within one of Kashyyyk's mountains. A mist flows from it's entrance, giving it a most ominous look. Prospector Titus, a treasure hunter by trade, discovers this entrance and using his state of the art prospecting tools™ he discovers something rather amazing within it's cavernous depths. He then makes an open comms announcement that he is hiring people for an expedition into Kashyyyk. Once the group is gathered, the expedition goes through a warp, the raid begins. The raid is split into 4 parts.
  1. The Gatekeepers: Standard 3 waves of antlion enemies rush towards the group and the enemies must die to continue.
  2. The Vault Opening: This part is a puzzle which the group must solve a statue's command, "DO NOT GIVE HARSH TRUTHS, BUT GIVE WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE." There will be buttons around the room which the players must press to answer this question. If the input is wrong, a wave of enemies will spawn.
  3. The Chronicles: The players enter the vault and have the task of finding the truth of the boss within a library of lies. There are 5 books, one tells the truth of the boss while the others tell lies. Each book contains a description of the boss and will have one thing in common with one book which is the truth. Once the players find the right book, they place it on an idol and the boss appears. If the book is wrong, a mini-boss appears.
  4. The Boss: The boss is immobile and cannot be fought directly. Minions will pour into the room for the other people to handle while the boss will often disappear into the mists with one random person, which the person must defeat the boss in single combat. If the boss is defeated three times, he is killed and the raid concludes.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Cosmiverse, have permission from Charger to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
First off, I believe I owe an explanation to you all. The reason I really left last time was because of a tragedy within my family and that person is very close to me. My mental health suffered from it and to be fair it was very stressful for me. I believed I was no longer fit for GM at that time and resigned and left. I now return to see that there wasn't a single event in the last month whatsoever according to those I heard. The GMs are in dire need of support, even more than my last application, and I want to take the burden up once again. Again, I am sorry for my disappearance, but the GMs need help more now than ever. I understand if you do not support me. Thank you all for listening.

Theseus

+2
Was a great GM in the past and he has been active as of late. We are also in a extreme need of GMs as of right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.