Not open for further replies.

Cosmiverse

Steam Name: Cosmiverse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55671477
CC Name: Philosopher
Current names/ranks on server: Seer Knight Taurus
Level: 190
Number of warns (active/total): 1 total
Time on Server (approx): In total I have spent a few months on and off the server, but I cannot give a more precise answer.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
To be Gray means to follow the hidden path of the force, to go not on one side of the line but on the line itself. To be Gray means to see the force behind the scenes, to see it as it truly is and not 2 dimensional. The Jedi and Sith turn a blind eye to the other side, while Grays seek to obtain knowledge of both and use it for their own journey. To use that knowledge for good or evil is entirely up to interpretation of the Gray. The grays are not strictly bound to codes, or restrictions of knowledge. But this gift is also a burden, the Gray if breaks the rules of the house, is entirely responsible for their actions. There is no higher person that can lighten the punishment, so if you wrong, the punishment is coming at you at full force.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
As Gray, I aim to obtain knowledge. I know that sounds cliche, but I truly believe knowledge is more useful than any weapon known to man. I wish to visit all sides, learn from them, seek out their ideals, and expand my knowledge of the force. I tend not to be violent towards others unless they physically attack me. I also tend to not interfere with faction affairs such as raids and diplomatic meetings. I would rather observe those encounters unfold, and study how they do it. If the factions wish for me to interfere, I will most likely decline, unless I find it to be valuable to me.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I should be allowed to be Gray because I prefer to find the most RP friendly solution. I love to roleplay out situations in character. There’s always something that sparks when I am in other people’s shoes. I am also tired of the corruption and backstabbing on both jedi and sith sides, and wish to separate from them. I have seen both sides and they really don’t care about roleplay except a select few. I think I should be given a shot at gray, and if I ever do a wrong, I am willing to atone for the mistake.

+1 your app is good. And while i dont know you from ingame too much, i still know you from other platforms and you seem chill

P

Pallox

This a old barsen thor named Ares if u remember him. +1 tho ur good at rp and it isnt a bad app

+3 Every experience I've had with you, regardless of the situation, you've approached me with a overall positive standpoint and I feel as though that would make you a great Gray. I've never had a problem with you and I hope you enjoy being a Grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.