Steam Name - Its Ya Boi Uncle Ho
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:105099319
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Lord EightyEight / SPC QuickShot
Server Playtime - 6 Days
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2,230.4 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X ] Platinum VIP
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
These Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

Honestly i'm so fascinated on its entire structure. The wars, the politics, the cultures, and most importantly what every character's purpose is within the galaxy. I started loving Star Wars through the Clone Wars series as a child. When I was little I got my very first introduction to the Clone Wars series and that had sparked my interest after watching a thrilling battle between clones and battle droids. Watching the Republic and Sepratist go at it throughout the war and understanding what factors played into it had made me a geek for the star wars franchise which soon led to me watching the entire Skywalker saga and all its series within the star wars universe to understand how everything connected.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history? / What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?

Count Dooku, was born on the planet Serenno with a father named Count Gora and a mother named Countess Anya. He also had 2 siblings, a brother named Ramil and a Sister named Janza. From an early age Dooku was born in a wealthy family and had been discovered to be force sensitive, while most saw this as a gift his father had seen it differently. Dooku's Father had feared and hated the Jedi and was not willing to associate his family with any means of a force sensitive child. As a result, Count Gora had contacted the Jedi Order to take him. But not realizing how much his father didn't any business with the Jedi he had left Count Dooku outside in the forests of Serenno abandoning one of his children and seizing all connections with the family by an means necessary. Luckily the Jedi had sent out their own people to seek this force sensitive child before any harm could be done to him.

Dooku had begun his Training within the Jedi Temple of Coruscant where he would be properly trained and taught the ways of the force. From there he had met a significant character within the universe named youngling Sifo-Dyas who became his life long friend within the Jedi Order. They grew closer as the years went by but Dooku had started to build a reputation. He was known for his formal manners and excellent techniques with the lightsaber. Although, many younglings had teased him about his formal manners, he did not care for what others had thought of him for it had became part of his persona. Soon Dooku had finally passed his trials to become a padawan through exceptional skills that excelled from many others and soon became the padawan of Master Yoda. Dooku had started to gain more knowledge and experience within the force from Yoda over the years of adventures and travels he had done with him and soon Dooku had gained enough experience to the point where he would succeed in becoming a Jedi Master in the future. He had been recognized to be one of the best duelist within the temple and had been a head instructor for many younglings for lightsaber combat. Over the years, Dooku had soon adopted a specific saber hilt that caught his interest, a curved hilt that he believed to be in his liking and had soon been adopted in his posession. Dooku had now perfected his form and became a master within the lightsaber form Makashi. He had believed strongly within the elegance and art of dueling and had specifically stayed with this traditional form.

Dooku had soon adopted a padawan named Averross who had trained up to knight, and later on in the future he had met someone that would soon be his 2nd padawan named Qui-Gon Jinn. Qui-Gon had presented himself quite differently from other padawan. Dooku had seen potential within Qui-Gon and realized he was very different from other Padawans within the temple. He saw honesty, insight, intelligence, and wise traits within him. Over the years, Dooku had encountered many event that Qui-Gon would started to question. Dooku had started questioning the Jedi Council with its decisions when it was dealing with corruption within the republic they served. This was a beginning where Dooku had started to lose faith within the the Jedi Order and Republic he served. Luckily over the years Qui-Gon was able to help Dooku from attempting anything that was non-jedi like when it came to dealing with those who would harm in the galaxy. But soon Qui-Gon was fully trained and had become a Jedi Master himself as years went by and Dooku was no longer with his padawan. He however soon learned that his former Padawan had adopted another Padawan named Obi Wan Kenobi and hoped to soon meet him one day.

Over the years of watching many unfortunate events and meaningless bloodshed, Dooku had become more seperated from the ideals and beliefs of the Jedi Council. As a result, he privately started to turn towards the Dark Side of the force for which no had seen coming. Darth Sidious had influenced Dooku to the point where he had begin the biggest plot against the Jedi. Sidious had now Adopted Dooku to be his Apprentice and had given his the name Darth Tyranus. With this new title, Dooku had desired only for more power and to eliminate the corruption that plagued the republic which was known as the Jedi order. But in the middle of this scheme, Dooku had been discovered by Master Yaddle who had started to build concerns for Dooku and confronted him. But in the end, Dooku was forced to eliminate and kill Master Yaddle in order to protect what he believed in which was to create a better cause within the galaxy and betray everything he had been apart of. After a decade of falling into the Dark Side, Dooku had started a project that would change the galaxy. Dooku had influenced his former friend Sifo-Dyas to communicate with Kaminoans to build a private army of clone in case of a civil war breaking out. But to ensure his involvement in the overseer of the entire creation of the clone army was in secret and not publicly founded out. He had conspired with the Pyke Syndicate to shoot down his friend Sifo-Dyas' ship in order to ensure the the involvement of the army was forever hidden. After confirmation of his childhood friend dying he had started to proceed with his next step which was hiring Jango Fett to be the specimen he needed to make the clones. Finally, Dooku and his master Sidious had ordered the Kaminoans to place a chip within the clones to turn against their Jedi Allies which would be known as "Order 66".
After learning the death of Qui-Gon Jinn, Dooku had soon fallen into a stage of sadness doubting himself and wondering if only he did not leave the order then maybe his most trusted and well bonded former padawan would've been still living. But after falling too far into the Dark Side Dooku could not let this tragic event stop him from his goals. Dooku had soon adopted a new apprentice named Asajj Ventress. After keeping a low profile and decade of silence, Dooku had finally publicly denounced the Republic and caused a Separatist movement that soon sparked the Clone Wars within the galaxy. The Confederacy of Independent Systems had started to form and Dooku was seen as the head figure for all the systems that had separated from the corrupted Republic. Dooku had well planned out this war so well that he had all of the most important systems that would play a crucial role in his war efforts. For instance, he had influence within the Trade Federation, The Banking Clam, The Techno Union, The commerce guild, and The Corporate Alliance join his cause in order to gain from the war. Dooku had finally finalized and formed the CIS on Geonosis where his plans were being spied on by no one other than Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. He soon finally met the padawan his former padawan had taken in and understood what he was like. But after capturing Obi-Wan and soon attempting to execute him, Anakin Skywalker, and Padme Amadala on Geonosis after being captured. Mace Windu and 200+ Jedis had confronted the arena he was in and soon had led to the start of the Clone Wars. Dooku had seen the death of so many jedis left within the arena which had proven his thought on the Jedi Council not caring enough for those within the order and showed no remorse for the following years to come. In the beginning of the Clone Wars, Dooku had conspired many aspects of the war and had even contributed to even smaller events that would benefit him like when he formally trained a Cyborg Alien from a Warrior culture who would soon be named General Grievous and falsly inform him of the Jedi plotting against him after his ship exploding on him. He had conspired with the Death Watch on Mandalore, The Quarren, The Pyke Syndicate, The Geonosians, The Hutts, and ETC. In the following years Dooku was soon told to dispose of his former apprentice Asajj Ventress through the orders of Darth Sidious. Soon he had adopted another apprentice name Savage Oppress but learned that his former apprentice had plotted against him and savage had turned against him as a fake apprentice in order to kill him and seek revenge for what he did. As a result, Dooku had ordered Grievous and the Sepratist army to end the Night Sisters who had conspired this treachery against him and wiped out their existence.

Dooku had soon learned that Sifo-Dyas' ship had been discovered from the Jedi leaving a clue and a key witness that had seen what had happened. Dooku could not let this expose what his plot was so he personally came over to the Pyke Syndicate planet and had personally killed him before Obi-wan and Anakin Skywalker could know what was going on. His name Lord Tyranus was exposed within this event and left Obi-Wan to finally learn Dooku was the cause for the Clone Army. But sadly, in the final moments and last years of the clone wars. Dooku had been finally killed by the hands of Anakin Skywalker after an attempt to capture the supreme chancellor during the battle of Coruscant. Realizing only he had been used from Darth Sidious in his final moments as the one and only Count Dooku.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I strongly believe this character is one of the most complex and unique characters within the star wars universe. Count Dooku was seen as a villain within the eyes of the Jedi but no one realized how much of a figure he was to other systems and how much of a formal speaker he was. He had been known for his elegance in lightsaber dueling and he was strongly against things like dual sabers or double bladed hilt for it had went against his beliefs of how a true Lightsaber User should be performing. Most importantly it was his character that shaped his image. Dooku was not much of a war general but more of a formal gentleman that attended many formal meetings with high officials from the systems that supported him and his cause. Overall, Dooku is a unique character within the star wars universe and I believe his persona and image is what dres me into his character role.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story? How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?

My characters main motivations are to seek and gain more power within the dark side as how the real character wishes it to be, Spread the culture of formal and elegant dueling throughout the galaxy, and most importantly care for the cause I truly believe in which is to seek peace within the galaxy through Vocal words and actions through the power of the Dark Side. Count Dooku is not a warmonger but is a true and honorable man, tactful in his words, and skilled in combat. I will ensure his legacy continues through the Dark side of the force!

What is your connection to this character?

My connections with Count Dooku would be our mindset, I truly believe in the things he had done throughout his time was for good reasons and had rarely disagreed with his actions. Count Dooku believes strongly in a very formal manner in lightsaber dueling which is something I want to bring and spread within not only the Sith Order but most importantly the Galaxy. We both disagree heavily on existing corruptions and we both would do anything it would take in order to achieve the peace and future goals we intend to accomplish. Dooku was passionate in what he did and so am I, we both understand nothing is ever going to be easy in life unless we take action against it! Count Dooku stronly believed in something greater than himself to the point he was willing to betray the Jedi Order. Just like I believe in something greater in life to the point Id be willing to give my life for it. In conclusion, my connection with Count Dooku would be through our characteristics that are alike and our personalities that show common traits between each other.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?

I believe I am best suited to fill this role because I am passionate and dedicated in the things I have done within this server. I strongly believe that our server deserves not only the best experience in combat but also importantly in RP. I would make this character a very valuable asset within our community and would dedicate a good amount of time for this character role. I think that not many would pick this character for many reasons due to a lack of interest but I know for a fact that I am willing to do whatever it takes in order to pursue this role for the characters legacy to continue within the star wars universe in some shape or form. Truly Count Dooku is a very unique figure in my eyes and I could never ask any changes to a character with such an amazing background to ever be changed nor discarded. Overall, I believe I am best suited for this role because my mind is aligned with the chracter and my characteristics are very well suited for the job on becoming Count DOOKU!

Last edited:

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
Please edit your post to include the following questions before I give a +1 or -1.

LORE CHARACTER

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?

Also as of now I would suggest expanding on your answers a bit.

Amethyst

JvS Staff
+1, has been very committed to the RP aspects of the server since I first saw him in the beginning of January (I believe)

Please edit your post to include the following questions before I give a +1 or -1.

LORE CHARACTER

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?

Also as of now I would suggest expanding on your answers a bit.
Yes sir, I've completed the following explanations as you instructed