crimson re application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name: crimson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64059555
CC Model ID: models/whiskey/battlelordsskins/red/redbattlelord1.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Blade of The Order Crimson Yor // Apprentice Psalms Yor
Level: 79
Number of warns (active/total): 1 / August 2019
Time on Server (approx): Since whenever EE was first added, dunno if that was 1.0 or 2.0.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Someone who doesn't rely on formal structure of rules and decides to choose their own path in life. Neither obsessed with the light or dark.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: To be free of the stress of orders/empires. I often get wrapped up in supporting one side, and its tiresome. Constantly stressing about overthrows, new members, orgs, etc, its exhausting. I simply want to have a chance to be on my own for once, to do my own thing, without having to worry about what my Emperor or my people will think about it. I'll likely pursue some passive rp stuff relating to my characters past.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: Throughout my recent time on the server, I've been through many different positions and jobs, but never have I tried out that of a Gray. I have experience in rp and have a cohesive story for my character, and I fully understand all the rules and responsibilities of being a Gray.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

Last edited:

Auto

This community is like an ant colony that says the same shit over and over and think it's funny

Status
Not open for further replies.