Croc’s Evaluation

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Name: Croc
Date Joined As Staff: June 15th 2017
Average Hours On Server: 35-45 a week.

Hello everyone, if you don’t know me, I’m Croc. I’m that guy that does events, spawns donator items, sets spawns, handles sits, etc.

I mostly spend my time on the server running events, RPing, or handling staff issues.

On TS I am available for staff and players alike to come talk to about any issues or just to talk in general.

I’d love to know how Reborn feels I am doing with my position and job so far. And critiques or things I can improve on please note below.

In general, this is to see if I should stay as SA, what I need to improve, and if I’m not fit for SA, what you feel I should be otherwise.

Thank you for your time and please try and keep this professional.

Last edited:

Serin

VIP
-1 You apparently joined "June 15th 2019" and I don't think you're ready to be a Super Admin in 1 month.

Now that the date has been fixed, +1, is the friendly guy who everyone can talk to about their problems.

Last edited:

Veon

Well croc ima say you got the date joined wrong if i remember correctly it was june 15th 2018 but whenever i was on the server y ou been a great SA keep ya role buddy

Caitlyn

+2 The most active super-admin. Does really awesome events and always makes sure to be at the staff meetings. Very friendly and involved with the community. Great Role-Model for those who aspire to be a Super-Admin.

Papi

VIP
+1 by far most active SA and does so much for the community, you run events and make things enjoyable, you handle as many sits as most of the admin+ if not more and are just all around the most liked member of the community

Theseus

+1 Literally was the reason I wanted to be staff and who I tried to learn from. By far the best staff member reborn has had and ever will have. Croc shouldn't have an evaluation we all know he is our favorite.

+1 Makes fun little rp things for different planets when the servers getting a little dull.
Easily the most approachable SA, and has never let the power go to his head. Deals with a lot of irl stress for the position and puts in the time.

Last edited:

IROCONIAN

+3 Croc should be a co-owner of REBORN-GAMING.

Croc, I trust your advice in game, you are honest and do not hold grudges. You're a positive dude and you inspire others...including myself

Redicule

+1 Croc is basically always on early to help set spawns and events in the morning and just keeps playing is amazing at rp and does a lot of things to help Reborn