Player Information
Your name:
DSTR Darth Cruen Bor, Jedi Master Cruen, EE Champion Cruen
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:88821475
Your current rank: Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:
Total time with the community (months): Don't exactly know, atleast 8 months though
Current level within the server: 180

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
6pm-11pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11am-2am

Previous Administrative Experience
N/A

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [
Cruen], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe my application should be supported because I honestly want to make the server better. I have played on Reborn for a long time and I have seen many, many people that have ruined the fun for others through varying methods, and have even experienced these people firsthand, and I would like to take a crack at shutting that shit down. I have been on Reborn for a while now, been a gm, and a trial sr.gm, but throughout that entire time I have had experience with the staff in the community and (for the most part) they have been extremely helpful to me, and other people that I have seen them try to help. I just want to make reborn better as a whole, and get a chance to see things from the perspective of a proper staff member, instead of just some guy that just kind of exists in the server. Thanks for reading boys.

Last edited:

Cloak

VIP
+2 You have becomen more active and seen on the server involving yourself more with the RP and the players. Overall a nice guy and has previous staff and overall experience on the server. Good luck myy maan

K

Kalrain

+3, Good guy, can act mature and I am yet to see him minge, is also a pretty active player.

Jaffa

VIP
+2 your activity has increased, you're getting more involved as cloak said and you are mature. Best of luck

F

Flash

+1 Cruen was an awesome game master. When people step down and say they're gonna take a break then apply means nothing to me, Everyone second guesses all the time. ''No offence jaffa got staff in a week'' Cruen been part of this community a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.