Cube's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUBE

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: BC EPG Darth Square Head/Lancer STW Master CUBE Head

Staff Member who Warned: Dwayne

Warn reason: "rdm"

What happened?: I was on my sith life and a raid on the Jedi was just called off so I went over to the warp pad to leave. After about 5 minutes of Jedi chasing me around the warp and not letting me leave, I decided to just fight my way out. Not once did they let me leave or even really say anything. Due to the fact that they could just constantly come back, I was still killing them for like 5 more minutes without them being able to kill me. After me constantly trying to escape and killing Jedi, Dwayne comes in and randomly warns me for rdm. I'm not sure if he thought I was a Jedi in a black robe or something but he warned me for something I didn't even do. About a minute later I got pretty low and they ended up killing me.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I feel the warn was unjust and should be removed.
(This was like a month ago; I just forgot to transfer it over to these forums)

Did he have a proper sit with you? If he didn’t give you a proper sit/let you explain yourself that alone makes it an invalid warn

Veon

+1 For now until Dwayne comes forward with something to say if he does
But for now it seems like you have done nothing wrong besides have a raid called off and not be able to leave cuss you shredding people

Jaffa

VIP
I’d like to hear Dwaynes side of things first before casting my vote. Then I’ll edit accordingly.

C

Charger_AU

I'd like to hear what @Dwayne Nebi has to say about this. That being said the warning is from a month ago... you probably should have done this a bit sooner.

C

Charger_AU

I'm gonna accept this since nobody is disagreeing with your version of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.