Custom Crystal Incorrect RGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/reaver-zorns-custom-crystal.2353/
Hello,
I ran through the RGB values that were submitted for my crystal for days before inputting them into the thread. Since I got the crystal, I’ve been constantly noticing that the RGB I asked for, is not the same that was used for the actual saber. Attached are the pictures of the RGB values, and the actual crystal ingame. As can be seen, the crystal colors are brighter and more pale than the original colors I had requested. I was wondering if I could get a crystal touch up or have the RGB fixed.
The name of the crystal is “Vigilance of the Unrelenting”
Thank You

After looking closer, I realize the main issue is probably the transparency on the red. If the red could be fixed to be less transparent, and more of a bold color like the purple, it should be fine.

Estrella

After looking closer, I realize the main issue is probably the transparency on the red. If the red could be fixed to be less transparent, and more of a bold color like the purple, it should be fine.
Yeah lightsabers tend to do that sometimes unfortunately, it did that back in 3.0 and 2.0 hella lot

transparency isn't a hook that you can just E D I T without breaking something, id do it for shepard but then sabers would look ugly as fuck and uh
dev lol

So is it possible to fix without dicking the server? I've seen some peoples pervasive effects that aren't transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.