CUSTOM JOB OFFICIAL LAYOUT

Revanite

Current Name: Sith Lord Revan

Job: Sith Lord

HP: 6350

Steam Name: Revanite

Desc: Once a low life slave this man became a powerful sith lord when he discovers he is force sensitive and became the best duellist in sith history as he has not met defeat

Steam ID: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95692379

Class Sith lord

Model: models/player/malacore/swtor_tulak_pm/swtor_tulak.mdl

Okeas

VIP
Why did you reupload this??? Follow this form
Current name: (Current Ingame name with Rank of life)

Faction: (Which faction you want, NO GREY JEDI UNLESS YOU GET ACCEPTED. MAKE SURE YOU LIST IF YOU ARE A TROOPER OR A FORCE USER)

Which job are you wanting to rework?: (ONLY FOR CUSTOM JOBS REWORKS)

Job Name:

Color: (Color of your name. Go to https://csite.io/tools/gmod-darkrp-job to get the exact color you want)

Model: (Link to Workshop page. NO ANIME MODELS)

Old Model: (Link to Workshop Page. ONLY FOR CUSTOM JOBS REWORKS.)

Model ID: (Open QMenu>Click the + beside Addons on the bottom left>Find addon for model>Right click model>Click Copy to Clipboard.)

Description: (Description displayed in the F4 Menu)

SteamID: (Go to https://steamid.io/lookup to get your Steam ID)

Did you pay for this?:

Okeas

VIP
I'll post it for you just answer the questions for me. What faction do you play on and what is your in-game name?

Okeas

VIP
Ok, what is your full in-game name Sith Lord Empire? Also, what do you want your job name to be? This is what will be next to your HUD instead of it saying lord. You can make it just Empire too if you want like mine is just Okeas

Okeas

VIP
Current name: Revan, will become Henderson once CC is in place

Faction: Sith Force User

Which job are you wanting to rework?: N/A

Job Name: Henderson

Color: 255,0,0

Model: Model is already in content pack

Old Model: N/A

Model ID: models/player/malacore/swtor_tulak_pm/swtor_tulak.mdl

Description: Once a low life slave this man became a powerful sith lord when he discovers he is force sensitive and became the best duellist in sith history as he has not met defeat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95692379

@Atlas it was a struggle but I think I got it. Make the command for the job /henderson pls

Did you pay for this?: Yes