Deads Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name:DEADWARRIOR and i have 3 :DV Apprentice Smiles, EE Captain Deader and SINS MW Padawan Dead Inside
SteamID:STEAM_1:1:91549377
Server:(Jedi vs Sith or Galactic Sagas)Jedi VS sith
Banning Staff:high general Cause Marek
Reason for Ban:lagging server on purpose
Ban Time:permanent
What did you do?:I was trying to get staffs attention for 2 hours because my levels werent coming back and so did 10 other people so they started doing the reflect glitch and lagged the server and i just watched (didnt do anything) and then an admin came by and idk if he banned anyone else because i was the first one in his sights that he perma banned.
Why you should be unbanned:I did not participate in the reflect glitch and didnt lag the sever. i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and i paid the price.

+1 Honestly Smiles has been good on the server he isnt rude and to be honest the only semi minge thing he does is blow bubbles.

+1. If you truly weren't lagging the server on purpose and were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, there's no reason you should've been banned.

Steely

VIP
+2 if you were at the wrong place at the wrong time then there's no reason for you to be banned

Hyun

VIP
+1, I do not know your personally. However, based on your appeal and others responses, I believe I can take your word. So, based on the appeal and responses, I believe this must of been an misunderstanding, and you have my support for a an unban. Also permanent is a little extreme even for that without a staff sit.

F

Flash

+2 Smiles isn’t someone who would do such thing,it was surely wrong place,wrong time.

+1 Honestly Smiles has been good on the server he isnt rude and to be honest the only semi minge thing he does is blow bubbles.
"Only semi minge thing" Have you heard his voice and seen what he goes around and minges LITERALLY ALL THE TIME
lmao anyway
+1 smiles is a good guy and shouldn't have been banned

+2 tbh. he's a cool guy. i was very suprised to see that he was permabanned. he has done nothing to hurt the server like during the whole duping thing (free lilpump) and i see no reason for him to be banned.

You were perma banned because you openly admitted to lagging the server both in game and here. you most definitely werent just on the side lines because you were the one reflecting the gunfire which is why you were one of the only two i banned.

- max i could - ya know. Lagging the server is a bad idea. doesnt matter how. doesnt matter whats going thru your head while doing this.
To sum it up, -1, shouldnt be lagging the server because why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.