Deathless grey jedi app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Hades
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:155950768
CC Name: Grand Warlock (plan on reworking cc in near future for grey)
Current names/ranks on server: SQ Jedi Knight Archangel/ SG Lord Deathless Ragnos/ETG Captain Romulus
Level:190
Number of warns: 1 active 10 total
Time on Server: a year or a year and a half

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: An Individual who does not fully associate to the light side nor dark side of the force, but both in order to maintain balance. He/She does not let be consumed by ideals that cloud the mind, and answers to no faction in order to not have their decisions clouded. The Grey Jedi are individuals that see things differently more balanced, but are few and are in a journey of discovery about themselves and the universe. They all know that there is no Jedi or the Sith without the force which is the most important thing something they adhere to greatly indeed . A Gray knows that there is only the force and do not let themselves be dictated by the light or the dark in their actions, in the end they stand for peace. They believe there should always be an equilibrium in ideals both light and dark. They take ideas and values from both factions which they deem right, but are mindful to not let their guard down as to not let themselves obsess too much on a idea that does not provide an equilibrium. The Grey are in harmony with the Force, and allow It's ideals to guide them on their path, . Utilizing both sides of the force, without losing sight of their true selves, while on the path to galactic peace. They are not biased towards the Sith and Jedi, and only act as observers or mediators in times of conflict and try to help as much as they can.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
I want to be a Gray Jedi in order to be a peacekeeper who will keep the galaxy safe, a mediator and a negotiator for both sith and Jedi, . I want to be the the one called upon to come arrange peace for both to sides if possible, and have a mastery of the force so great that i will not corrupted by eighter side and bring solutions and ideals that are my own. I want to walk a path that will result in less bloodshed, less hypocrisy, more action, and not have blind faith in ideologies which may cloud my judgement, I will Walk the true path the Force which is the intended path for me to walk on, the true path the force will end all conflicts. Conflicts bring unnecessary bloodshed that happens for simple ideals and ideologies, in which innocents are killed, no side is right or wrong they both bring different approaches to problems sometimes good ,but other times they problematic .My ultimate purpose is to make people realize the error of their ways and come into an understanding of one another without further unnecessary bloodshed.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
It would seem that both sith and jedi have failed to provide me the answers i seeked. I was constantly questioning myself when i was adhering to eighter ideology and never understood why i was waging war in the name of a particular faction it all seemed pointless to me as bloodshed only leads to more bloodshed. I eventually felt disconnected to either one. In the end, some aspects of each faith were indeed admirable. The jedi seek eternal peace which is right but they are too complacent in order to attain it as they refuse to take action most of the time. The Sith on the other hand are also right they constantly seek self improvement and perfectionism,but their approach in doing so is extreme as they do not hesitate in killing or manipulating in their pursuit of power. Gray is the perfect balance of both sides in code and honor, If I become a Gray Jedi I will finally be at peace with myself and my ideals, never having to facade nor pretend that i have only adopted one code and ideology.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 125 you are removed as well.

Last edited:
Anzati as i explained to you numerous times i was told i could inform ppl of it by staff i did not do /advert and i was looking for feedback because ppl are not that active on the forums so i let them know this way based off my experience on my last app. But regardless TY for your feedback i do not wish to argue with you further good day.

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
-1 don't think you would be a good Gray jedi

EDIT: neutral seen you on now

Last edited:

Aru

I see him on his archangel cc and is always serious around me, doing some serious rp, i have not seen anything bad from him on my side so +1

Lukir

VIP
+1 Is a good boy | People should be able to tell others in game about their applications that involve rp, I wouldnt know about any apps ever if someone didnt msg me or something, seems childish to deny him just because he's eager to try something new. Good Luck

Ossy

+1 nice guy, seems to able to decide what side to fight on for good reason rather than slaying everyone because he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.