Deku
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:199505498
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - ICT PurgeL Deku/DKK NS APP Deku
Server Playtime - 1w 0d 2hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 11,286
Warn Count - 0
Age - 14 (almost 15)

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ X]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.

Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
If i had to say it would be the lore, sabers, kyber crystals, and the force. the lore is just so in-depth so it's almost like a book you could read. sabers and kyber crystals are just so amazing since the amount of power required to form a blade out of pure plasma is... lets just say a lot. and the force the thing that has been around before the universe was created and is all knowing it just holy shit amazing.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Name:
Stern/Deku (i can't decide but prob Stern)
Place of birth: Unknown
Parents: Unknown
History:

[prolog]-
His dad was a sith lord and his mother was a jedi master. they would have been in the top 10 most powerful people in the universe but after the war started to get to them and with the mother being pregnant they both decided to step down and fun into the stars to raise there son but then "It" came after them

Act1- (Birth)
A long time ago in the dark empty space there was a lone ship floating in the abyss. while 2 Sorcerers of Tund where exploring the space for a place to study the force they ended up finding the ship. inside the ship would be something no one would ever have thought... IT WAS A BABY. the baby had a kyber crystal with a note saying "please we have no other choice "it" is after us and we can no longer protect our child. to anyone who find this child please never let this child come into contact with Darth K...…". it thought that my parents had died before finishing the note. so the 2 Sorcerers of Tund where some of the more kind people and took the child in and raised him like their own child

Act2- (Childhood)
14 years later. The once young child had grown up into a young and energetic teenager. after many years of the child being raised near the force and helping his parents with their research he was soon able to use the force a such a young age with out practice. but one day his parents had sat him down and told him about the time when they found him in space and took him in. Of course he was upset that they keep that from him and ran off. while running and crying he had trip over a rock and fell down a cliff where he lied asleep for 3 days. once he had woken up he freaked out trying to find out where he was, but that is when he seen a sith and jedi temple joined together. as he got up and started to explore the temples he read all the books, holocrons, and records that was there. as he pulled the last book off the book shelfs a door opened and let out a strong gust of wind smelling like death, knowing he shouldn't go down he does anyways.

Act3- (the ruins)
as he walks down the what seems to be hundreds of stairs he starts to see a light. it was a holocron but it looked cracked. as he tries to open it a dark smoke leaked out and into his head filling it with memories of an unknown person. after the memories finish he falls to the ground in pain. as get gets his head straight, he gets up and starts to make his way back to the house he lived for so long.

Act4- (departure)
as he made his way back to the house he told his adopted parents that he well set out and find his parents. but the parents tried to stop him but as they can see he is dead set on finding them. so before he leaves his parents gives him the note and crystal from when they fist found him. and he then set off on his way to find his parents

What drew you to the character role you have selected? I like to rp things and I thought hey why not pick a sorcerer they do a lot of RP based things.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story? His main motivations are to find his parents and find "it" that was chasing his parents. they can help drive my story by fueling my need to find them.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

He has not joined either jedi nor sith because he has yet to be expose to them. he was living on a planet with a population of 3 beyond the outer rim. so the War has yet to reach him and his planet. another reason is he has only seen the technology that they have made not even another person besides his parents.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?
His goal within the force it to master it both jedi and sith sides to become powerful enough the destroy the being that had killed his parents long ago. "It" was powerful enough the kill some of the most powerful jedi/sith in the universe so if wishes to kill it he has to master both sides of the force. and maybe one day would become one with the force.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?
His interpretation of the force, is that it is a unknown thing to mere mortals like ourselves. The force is like a god of sorts, it knows all and is able to give out it's power to more than 100k and still be the most powerful being in the universe even with all the sith lords and jedi master. so in short he believes that the force is like a god.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
His interpretations of the jedi and sith codes, well he has yet to be expose to them so he would have no thought on the matter.

Last edited:
+1
pros of application
-love the info about your character matey very well thought out

cons of the application
- I would advise putting more information in the force user part mate fill it out more so it gives the application more body to it.

Deku

VIP
+1
pros of application
-love the info about your character matey very well thought out

cons of the application
- I would advise putting more information in the force user part mate fill it out more so it gives the application more body to it.
Will do thank you for the suggestion

KoomSawk

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name -
Deku
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:199505498
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - ICT PurgeL Deku/DKK NS APP Deku
Server Playtime - 1w 0d 2hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 11,286
Warn Count - 0
Age - 14 (almost 15)

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ X]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.

Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
If i had to say it would be the lore, sabers, kyber crystals, and the force. the lore is just so in-depth so it's almost like a book you could read. sabers and kyber crystals are just so amazing since the amount of power required to form a blade out of pure plasma is... lets just say a lot. and the force the thing that has been around before the universe was created and is all knowing it just holy shit amazing.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Name:
Stern/Deku (i can't decide but prob Stern)
Place of birth: Unknown
Parents: Unknown
History:

[prolog]-
His dad was a sith lord and his mother was a jedi master. they would have been in the top 10 most powerful people in the universe but after the war started to get to them and with the mother being pregnant they both decided to step down and fun into the stars to raise there son but then "It" came after them

Act1- (Birth)
A long time ago in the dark empty space there was a lone ship floating in the abyss. while 2 Sorcerers of Tund where exploring the space for a place to study the force they ended up finding the ship. inside the ship would be something no one would ever have thought... IT WAS A BABY. the baby had a kyber crystal with a note saying "please we have no other choice "it" is after us and we can no longer protect our child. to anyone who find this child please never let this child come into contact with Darth K...…". it thought that my parents had died before finishing the note. so the 2 Sorcerers of Tund where some of the more kind people and took the child in and raised him like their own child

Act2- (Childhood)
14 years later. The once young child had grown up into a young and energetic teenager. after many years of the child being raised near the force and helping his parents with their research he was soon able to use the force a such a young age with out practice. but one day his parents had sat him down and told him about the time when they found him in space and took him in. Of course he was upset that they keep that from him and ran off. while running and crying he had trip over a rock and fell down a cliff where he lied asleep for 3 days. once he had woken up he freaked out trying to find out where he was, but that is when he seen a sith and jedi temple joined together. as he got up and started to explore the temples he read all the books, holocrons, and records that was there. as he pulled the last book off the book shelfs a door opened and let out a strong gust of wind smelling like death, knowing he shouldn't go down he does anyways.

Act3- (the ruins)
as he walks down the what seems to be hundreds of stairs he starts to see a light. it was a holocron but it looked cracked. as he tries to open it a dark smoke leaked out and into his head filling it with memories of an unknown person. after the memories finish he falls to the ground in pain. as get gets his head straight, he gets up and starts to make his way back to the house he lived for so long.

Act4- (departure)
as he made his way back to the house he told his adopted parents that he well set out and find his parents. but the parents tried to stop him but as they can see he is dead set on finding them. so before he leaves his parents gives him the note and crystal from when they fist found him. and he then set off on his way to find his parents

What drew you to the character role you have selected? I like to rp things and I thought hey why not pick a sorcerer they do a lot of RP based things.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story? His main motivations are to find his parents and find "it" that was chasing his parents. they can help drive my story by fueling my need to find them.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

He has not joined either jedi nor sith because he has yet to be expose to them. he was living on a planet with a population of 3 beyond the outer rim. so the War has yet to reach him and his planet. another reason is he has only seen the technology that they have made not even another person besides his parents.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?
His goal within the force it to master it both jedi and sith sides to become powerful enough the destroy the being that had killed his parents long ago. "It" was powerful enough the kill some of the most powerful jedi/sith in the universe so if wishes to kill it he has to master both sides of the force. and maybe one day would become one with the force.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?
His interpretation of the force, is that it is a unknown thing to mere mortals like ourselves. The force is like a god of sorts, it knows all and is able to give out it's power to more than 100k and still be the most powerful being in the universe even with all the sith lords and jedi master. so in short he believes that the force is like a god.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
His interpretations of the jedi and sith codes, well he has yet to be expose to them so he would have no thought on the matter.
+1
Pros: 1:way to long to read but id assume its good
2: Am a jawa, i know all
Cons: None

Status
Not open for further replies.