Not open for further replies.

clucky

Staff Application
[This application was copied and pasted (Did some edits)]
Player Information
Your name: Clucky
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:238932861
Your current rank: Diamond VIP
Amount of Warns: 2 Active Warns (11 in Total)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 24 months
Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Central Time Zone. Monday-Friday = 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10AM to 12PM.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Geetsly's Gaming Network | Obey Servers | Reborn |
Position(s): GGN= SMOD/Gamemaster | Obey Servers= SMOD | Reborn = Gamemaster/Moderator |
Time as position(s): 1 Month/6 Months | 3 Months | 1 Month/2 Months |
Brief overview of the position(s): Managed Basic Rules. Built event raids and hosted many mini events.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Clucky], have permission from [Moxxi] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe that the community and the staff team should support my application, the reasons will be stated in this paragraph. I have experience being a moderator and having the difficulties that comes with the duty. I've proved to the community multiply times that I am capable of doing the job fast and properly. I will admit that I do slack off sometimes and mess around, but that will not be a problem when dealing with a staff situation. The reason why I left the server last time was that I was going through a rough time with my mental health and school work being a big problem. With COVID-19 still going around and I not going outside, I could hop on the server at anytime! I am only applying to help the server.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.
-Clucky

Last edited:

Arc

-2, due to an incident that happened recently of him being mingy with a group of friends, I'd prefer we didn't have people like that on the staff team.

-1 An incredible minge. Repeatedly minges. He also does not know the rules and opened fire on me w/out a valid reason on Tattoine as an ewok. (He immediatly warped in with as group of 3 other minges and spammed bowcaster)

Redicule

-1 An incredible minge. Repeatedly minges. He also does not know the rules and opened fire on me w/out a valid reason on Tattoine as an ewok. (He immediatly warped in with as group of 3 other minges and spammed bowcaster)
Bro we had a mission we weren’t minging

Status
Not open for further replies.