DeRoni Toxicity Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon DeRoni

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_0:1:56136035/ AINQ Lord DeRoni

Staff Member who Warned: Arorous

Warn reason: Toxicity

What happened?: During an auction on TAT. another player by the name of RDE. Left the line to buy a hilt from someone and was gone for enough time for 2 more players to sell their items. Upon returning to the line he tried to cut and many other players told him to get to the back of the line. Ignoring everyone and the staff in charge not caring for order and simple rules. Allowed RDE to go ahead and sell his items. RDE then proceeded to drop almost an entire inventory of common and uncommon items. For the reason of as he put it "for the memes". Many people in line were upset that he was allowed to cut and do this. I was also in line and had waited my turn to sell actual items. But while being annoyed by the "meme" sale. I wrote a bunch of symbols i.e. "&$*(#*@&@&$*#" I do not recall how many I had put. I just put a bunch of them down. Now I had meant this as some iteration of i.e "fucking, god damn, ect".

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: At no point was I insulting him. I was annoyed with his behavior, attitude, and cringieness like the majority. I feel like saying one line of "%#*$&#^" vs what many said to him over mic. As well as the public Toxic behavior on the server, are not even on the same spectrum. This is honestly some Penguin club/christian server style " Justice" and I'm "offended" that so much time and energy had to go into this one moment in time.

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

+1 from my past moderator and admin experience that should have been a verbal warning, and a minor one at that, maybe a PM or steam message saying something along the lines of "I know you're annoyed by the situation but reacting to it like that only fuels the trolling, try not to do that in the future" probably would have sufficed, and if it continued after that, then a warning would be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.