Not open for further replies.

Zeldris

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Exiled Dexter
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:90333445
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi vs. Sith
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: Leaving to avoid punishment
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: Um i left the server while exiled but for good reason.
Why you should be unbanned: If this was because i was exiled and left the server then i should be unbanned because that exile should've never happened the adults or older players were being very toxic one was calling me a faggot repeatedly and mother f%#ker. Um then another one was being toxic and laughing to what he said and the on who called me a faggot said I bet you sit alone at lunch loser, how does it feel for you to get bullied in real life and virtually. Basically they were all being toxic. Then the one who exiled me "blade of the order kesul" says whats happening. I tell him they are calling me a faggot, he says you got anything to say to me I reply no you didn't do anything to me. He then ask the other toxic adults how long has he been yelling for, keep in mind I was never yelling I was talking in a sarcastic voice trying to play off the insults and keep a cool head. After he ask how long I have been yelling they the toxic adults reply 5 minutes he then proceeds to tell me to run you already know what is about to happen. He then exiles me, so I try to get a admin cause the exile was complete trash. But no one responds so I keep going. Then I leave and go to tat someone ask me why I got exiled I told them what happened then I said I had to go afk. I was going to take a shower but then my mom who over heard the whole incident, started to talk to me and say how they were probably fat and have greasy hair and a shriveled penis to make me laugh and feel better so then while talking I see that Darth OTF was about to tp me out of the safe zone on TAT. I don't know if this is allowed but it shouldn't be if it is. So then i move and decide to leave so this doesn't happen "WHILE" I was taking MY SHOWER. And I would join back later. Then I come back to you have been banned for 3 days LTAP. I believed I should be unbanned because I wasn't being toxic i was trying to make there roast seem like nothing and they were being toxic and calling me a faggot. Jedi shouldn't call people faggots. And I should be unbanned because the exile was trash. Kesul Believed them and not me and ignored what i had said. Basically him just siding with the older people. And I just didn't want to be tped while I was afk and then be hard pked.

I don't remember all names but the toxic adults were Macklin, kesul, Ryto or Rhyto something like that, and Richardson. Macklin was the main one.

Last edited:

OTF

VIP
Well first off if they were being toxic you should of reported it and have proof it. I banned you because you were AFK in the Community Center just sitting there I teleport to you and you fake being AFK. And then you say something guessing on accident you come back ignore what I say and just go to the AFK Area and right as I was about to tp to you, you left the server.

https://gyazo.com/44cd08b47272ce022feccd4937b1d965(time you got exiled)

https://gyazo.com/c61bd87da41109d88e1dcbc9a3c52545 (time you left)

Zeldris

I didn't fake OTF I was going afk. And I did try to report but when the admin came 5 mins later i went afk for a little. And I left cause u were gonna tp me out of the spawn room and I didn't want that to happen.

OTF

VIP
I wasn't gonna straight up teleport you out I said that so I can scare you into stop fake afking and it obviosly worked because you came back straight away but as soon as you came back you warped and left the server so I had no time to speak to you.

Oat man

-1 it seems like you left but you did not have too why did you not just wait And why did you not call staff if they where being toxic?

Zeldris

I had to leave Oat man I had to take a shower. Why did I not wait, cause I'm going to disobey my mom. I did, and if you read it you would've known that I did and then when they responded I was afk.(No disrespect)

Oat man

I had to leave Oat man I had to take a shower. Why did I not wait, cause I'm going to disobey my mom. I did, and if you read it you would've known that I did and then when they responded I was afk.(No disrespect)
You just said that you where going to take a shower and that you talked to your mom and not that your mom told you to take a shower

Zeldris

Why does it matter if I didn't mention that my mom told me to, as I said "I HAD" to take a shower.

Bants

-1 I saw firsthand what you did during that pk duel, you popped a flashbang and disconnected.

Boaty

VIP
Your reason for unban is completely trash probably worst than the exile reason. I don’t know what happen or if you are a little kid or not, but like... you could told OTF you have to go afk. You could stay in the AFK area... I get it that IRL is more important, but you could at least tell staff member or said it in ooc chat that you have to go afk.

-1 If you knew that OTF was going to TP you out you should have just talked to him about how you had to go AFK instead of just disconnecting and I don't understand how the story of you getting exiled has to relate to the fact that you had to go AFK.

Hmmm this is a tough decision, on one hand I can see where other players are coming from and how it does seem dumb that you didn't tell OTF the truth and it seems weird that your details seem really made up and weird overall, for example referring to the other players as "the adults" just gives me a weird vibe and how you said your mom told you everyone else was greasy or that they were bullying you and saying they bet you get bullied online and IRL too. On the other hand, just because it seems weird doesn't mean I am going to completely doubt you, as I personally have had problems with Macklin in the past and seeing as how he was the "main one", I'm not too surprised. There's no real proof to support either side so it's hard to be able to discern what happened 100%. I understand having to listen to your parents as I was raised by strict parents as well, so I get that you had to get off then and there and to lessen the chances of something happening to you while you were away, you got off without knowing any better. You definitely did break a rule by leaving the server when you weren't suppose to, regardless of the reason (with this alone I would shorten the ban if I did it), but also the first section of the situation is what makes me want you unbanned as if it is true then this whole thing shouldn't have had happened in the first place and the people who did this to you are scummy. Again, there is no proof for either side, so it's kind of hard to make a real decision.
Neutral.

+1 Usually if people get exiled then later say "I gotta go leave the server though" I tell them they are getting pked because THEY got exiled in the first place and its their fault. This exile was complete garbo though. Same for the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.