Dijons Grey Jedi App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name:SPEC | Dijon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:412534991
CC Name: The Grey Mustard
Current names/ranks on server:Dijon for all the Names, DHG Lord Dijon, Sec Chief Master Dijon, Beserker Champion Dijon
Level:190
Number of warns: I had one now i have none bc it was a warn that wasnt needed
Time on Server: over 4 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Grey Jedi is an Important role In JVS. We Make sure there is peace everywhere we walk. Grey Jedi is Pretty much where Sith and Jedi go when they feel they could help Uphold peace between planets and Communitys. I feel that if I become Grey Jedi I can Help in Upholding Peace Everywhere not just Planets and Communitys! Grey Jedi means allot to me and others. To me if you join Grey Jedi that means you are Capabile of Being a non Minge and Not attacking Unless you are in Self Defense. Myself, and im not gonna lie I minge sometimes but everyone does it, I feel I could be less of a Minge and More of a Mature Being when I join Grey. After I join Grey I will throw my Past Behind me and Try to be the Best Grey I can be in this Server. I will be the most Respectful I can be to anyone and everyone I see by being helpful.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My Goal as a Grey Jedi is to follow all the Guide Lines, Do NOT Attack unless its for Defense, Uphold as mush peace as I may. I Value that Seriously Because myself, I do not like Attacking that much i just like having peace and harmony in either Factions, Planets or Communitys. I feel if i become a Grey Jedi I can Accomplish that goal and Not have to fight Again unless needed to. I believe I can do my best in helping everyone be peaceful when I can. I am well known in the Community, and I have met Many people but also I feel I have made a Strong bond between allot of Lives so I could be helpful in trying to get others that Respect me to be Peacful On any planet. I will be on Kash and Tat most of my time of Grey making sure that there is no Chaos on our Planets, But I will be heading over to any other planet and trying my hardest to not let anyone fight.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel I should be allowed Grey Jedi because I am As fit as anyone else for the Role. I dont feel I am Above anyone and I do not feel i am Better than Anyone i feel we are all the Same in any Aspect of our Precious Lives. I feel that I can Accomplish the goal of the Grey Jedi because as soon as I get accepted all my past goes behind me and I will be a new Being. I have seen other Grey Jedi doing amazing work, I have learned allot from them in how i can create the least amount of violence I can. I have allot of Attributes that I think belong to Grey than any other faction. Like I said I am very Peaceful I do not like fighting I try my Hardest as Any Life I play to Keep as much peace as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.