Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Rde or Jerr
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186748471
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) main discord
Banning Staff: Shepard or anzati
Reason for Ban: idk
Ban Time: permanent?
What did you do?: Uhh I was being @ed and stuff about my ban on the server and I just talked about what happened
Why you should be unbanned:i really didn’t do anything I just like to look at general and look at memes on the discord so I would like to be able to be in the discord again. So please unban me I just wanna look at memes

Vethar

VIP
You’re perma banned off the server meaning you get the ban on discord.

I’m pretty sure you’re community banned not 100%

Oat man

-1 its stupid that if you are banned from the sever you are banned from discord too but thats what Shepard said and if you want to look at memes go it nearly any discord or reddit

-3 banned 6 or 7 times legitmently, 35 warns, you dont even play the server. (when you were unbanned)
https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/the-plan-to-save-reborn-stage-1-operation-yeet.3828/
Operation YEET is a contingency plan put into place by the emperor to uproot and destroy any persons who contribute nothing to the community or server and only stay around to cause problems for
If you do not contribute anything to the server and you only play to cause problems you will be removed from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.