Do You Like the New Skill Trees?

Ikaros

Forenote: If this isn't allowed, please simply delete the post.

As an avid player on the server, I have heard many, MANY different thoughts and opinions on the new skill trees. Although the possibilities are vast and could help the server move in a new direction, perhaps this just isn't the correct direction. Either direction and idea is valid, but, not many people care to voice their concerns where it counts - on the forums. I will not vote, nor will I voice my opinion on this thread. You are not required, nor do I ask you to post a comment on this thread unless there are specific changes you would like.

I just want to gather thoughts in one place for everyone to see, so we can get a general idea of what the populace feels about the changes. I now present to you, the strawpoll:

https://www.strawpoll.me/18060762

Theres too many things going on, it took me like 20 minutes to remake my basic build, and then I reset it to go play BH.

Cactus

VIP
The Only problem in my eyes is that now you can't be tank master 9000 which sucks cuz i want to be a raid boss

Steely

VIP
Not gonna lie its confusing to me the old skill tree i knew exactly what i wanted me build to be if i need a 10k tank for arti raids or my dmg build but now looking at it its so filled with links and messy.

Estrella

Not gonna lie its confusing to me the old skill tree i knew exactly what i wanted me build to be if i need a 10k tank for arti raids or my dmg build but now looking at it its so filled with links and messy.
Ikr, I wish we had the old ones....