Dont allow running and healing

This is something that is actually dumb and shouldn't be a thing. Making people be allowed to run around and heal themselves is one of the dumbest things that was added, it makes our jobs as BH nearly impossible because 1: we dont jump as far as them and 2: the jetpacks take longer to charge up so people with this ability can easily force leap away and run away and heal, and I am pretty sure that a lot of people agree that letting people run away and heal at the same time ruins the PVP side of things and I am pretty sure I speak for a lot of people, it should not be allowed

Okeas

VIP
This is something that is actually dumb and shouldn't be a thing. Making people be allowed to run around and heal themselves is one of the dumbest things that was added, it makes our jobs as BH nearly impossible because 1: we dont jump as far as them and 2: the jetpacks take longer to charge up so people with this ability can easily force leap away and run away and heal, and I am pretty sure that a lot of people agree that letting people run away and heal at the same time ruins the PVP side of things and I am pretty sure I speak for a lot of people, it should not be allowed
Don’t you have guns that easily out heal them and you have... you know.... range?

I'm not sure if you're talking about healing in general or the AOE heal that you can channel. Regardless, the AOE heal only heals 20 health a tick and is AOE so you can use it to your advantage and heal yourself with it if you really wanted to. Like Okeas said, you also have a long range and can simply shoot them while they're healing because they can't block at the same time they are healing and they even have their back to you if they're running. If you're talking about healing in general then I think your argument is a little dumb because if someone knows they are going to lose a fight they only have the two choices of sitting there and dying or running away but being limited in their abilities and not being able to use an ability they sacrificed movement speed, health, and damage for. Bounty Hunters are OP and anyone not using single rocket blasts doesn't understand it, change my mind.

Tubbs

you have been a bounty hunter for like a couple days.

Estrella

Just because you are losing against dear old Vickolas doesn’t mean you could change up rules to help yourself get better bounties and shit. -1

Zeldris

Don’t you have guns that easily out heal them and you have... you know.... range?
As he clearly says they force leap away and heal they cant catch up with them because the jetpacks recharge so slow and by the time the jetpacks are recharged they already have force leaped again then go hid in a building and meditate.

As he clearly says they force leap away and heal they cant catch up with them because the jetpacks recharge so slow and by the time the jetpacks are recharged they already have force leaped again then go hid in a building and meditate.
I mean the cooldown for the Jetpack isn't double the cooldown of Force Leap and 2 force leap doesn't equal 30 seconds after someone lost sight of you and isn't pursuing you anymore so I'm not sure how this lunatic who force leaps so fast isn't combat meditating. Besides, catching up isn't really required when the BH initiates combat with their strong Sniper, they maybe get a single fire rocket or two in as the guy is either dead or riding on the verge of it, so a few shots to someone running away that close to death isn't too much to ask for. For everyone complaining about not being able to hit a sniper shot because someone is moving I want you to understand that you are the one that usually initiates combat, so either shoot them while they are talking to someone or wait till they are low in a fight and rocket them as both times are perfect times to attack people. Of course, there's some people who never sit still and those are just smart people that you have to wait till they get into a fight before you can kill them yourself. There's hardly any reasons for why you shouldn't complete a bounty and I'm about to just beat up Shepard to see if I can play as BH for a day to prove how overpowered they are even though I've hardly ever played trooper in general.

Going to -1 but maybe increase the cooldown or as anzati said make it to where they cant move or it reduces there speed
Yo Zach I'm not sure what you're referring to, but AOE group heal has no cooldown so making it have a cooldown is a bit weird because it's a channeling ability and if you're talking about normal Group Heal then making it so they can't move while healing is kind of pointless because it is completely instantly so the no movement wouldn't really do much.

TBH I can't speak on the subject of bounty hunters but something we used to have a problem is that when people raided Tython they would run around heal get low run again and heal and it would turn into this big cycle and thats starting to happen again with the AOE heal but now people can heal a lot faster and it is just annoying because they get in spots where people can't hit him, and heal in spots they couldn't before and makes it almost impossible to hit them unless you get a trooper to shoot them So I think the heal should make it so people can't move but also gets a better healing boost maybe to like 45-50.

Dunkin

VIP
@anzati most of the good force powers are stationary. I like the AOE heal for events so I can move and heal and not die in the first 20 seconds.