Dragon's 2nd Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam - Dragonflame | Ingame - Dragonflame

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:82803494

Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Galactic Sagas) | Jedi VS Sith

Banning Staff: Charger

Reason for Ban: Exploiting a Glitch (Duping Items/ Ruining Economy)

Ban Time: Permanently

What did you do?: Exploitation of a glitch/Not informing staff/Ruining Economy

Why you should be unbanned: Guys, i know i fucked up badly by abusing this glitch which caused a huge problem for the entire community especially the staff team whom had to clean up all my messes. I realised after reflection while i was banned that what i did caused major economy problems by causing all the items i duped to go down in value significantly, causing all the hardwork other people did to earn the items all gone to waste. I Truly hope that i may be unbanned someday because i spend most of my time on the server on Gmod and with the people in the community and now that i am banned i can't fill the void in my life and i know even if i return, It will never be the same again. Many people may not be ready to accept me back to the server and I understand that considering the amount of mess i made and all the trust i betrayed. If People feel i am not ready to be unbanned. I will make another Application in maybe a month or so. If people want to accept me back, Im not asking for a Instant Unban but a reduced Ban time so I can return someday. If theres a way to make it up for the trouble i made tell me.

Ps. Miles, I understand the part about me Ruining the economy, but i don't understand when you said that i was the cause of a long strand of problems.

Thank you for reading this

Dragon.

Spectre8105

-1 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

C

Charger_AU

You were the cause of a major duping wave, because of your actions others were made aware of the duping glitch.

-2 Ecs dee you are meme.

But in all seriousness, you ruined the economy to the point of no return.

Last edited:

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
Denied. You were the start of every single duping issue that has occurred since your ban. Whether directly or indirectly caused, it all came from you. You'll never be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.