dranks ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drank

Steam Name and In-Game Name: dr drank wazowski and my IGN is TGI/ST MW Padawan drank
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:431645446
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi VS sith
Banning Staff: steely
Reason for Ban: racism
Ban Time: 1 week
What did you do?: I said sniggle/snigger
Why you should be unbanned: I didn't technically say the n-word nor was it used in any racially offensive manner and Sniggle was a family I was gonna join i enjoy my time on the server and would hate to have it taken away I am fine with a ban reduce or a full appeal but you guys do what you see fit.

Last edited:
Edit
-1 I know sniggle is a family when you said snigger you can't play that off as something you thought wasn't wrong and you were clearly trying to refer it to the actual n-word and while it may not have been the n-word exactly we still punish people that say words around it such as "nigga". (If Steely can state his side my vote may change.)

Last edited:
-2 Its pretty obvious you were trying to get around the rules by adding an s in front of the n word. Its against the server rules, and isn't taken lightly. We have some members in the community who take offense to that language and you using it in a way to bypass is unacceptable. I think your time should not be reduced. Go think about what you have done and come back in a week better.

Oil

VIP
idk a while back some staff were saying digger really fast and neer, and told someone to go up to a sa to say neer and the lad got warned so +1

+3, although what he did was wrong, a week is insane nowadays for small things like this. I know Steely was on LOA for a good bit, but during that time we decided to make bans a lot shorter for racism. In the past few bans, most of them have been reduced down to 3 days because of how little they were. Hell, someone who got banned by an SA for 2 weeks was reduced down to 5 days because it's a little ridiculous how long we ban people for this. Drank you deserve to be punished, but the way you were punished (from what was stated by Steely in Discord) seems a little fishy as he checked logs for anyone who was racist and perhaps even banned you without a sit. This ban should definitely be shorter and I could even argue that it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Best of luck you racist dog.

Vethar

VIP
+2
I do agree with Vick you deserve to be punished but not a whole 1 for first offence.

You were never brought into a sit and talked to as well.

Also checking logs for n words and stuff is weird...

Steely

VIP
Clearly trying to loophole by saying "snigger" as you can see by Anzatis screenshot of the logs you said "one last message FUCK YALL SNIGGERS" also how in any way is sniggle and sniggers the same. you said you were trying to join a family but logs dont lie bud
-2 Reasons stated above

Status
Not open for further replies.