Dryles' Goodbye...

Dryles

VIP
Now, I know most of you saw this coming, and I also know some of you have waited to see this day come again. I've been with this community for over a year. That's including my first "leave." I've made friends along this way, but I've also made enemies. I've made enemies from people who I thought were my friends and I've my friends with people who I thought were my enemies. This community really helped me make some friends that I will remember. If you'd like to add me on Steam, I'll leave my link below. I've not always agreed with what was said or done on this community, but I've come to learn that it's not my community nor is it mine to run. Shepard and the SAs are gonna make their decisions on what they think is right. They may not always be right, but hey, we're all humans here, (most of us.) These past few weeks have been rough, and they've broken apart some friendships. I've seen everyone's true colors and some people's non true colors. The actions of those around us have impacted our friendships because of loss or gain in power. Those friendships were some that those valued and some that those used for power or popularity gain, but, I want everyone to know that I've always had friends to have friends. I have never tried to use anyone for my benefit, and I hope everyone chooses to do the same. I hope you guys will come to realize that your power, is meaningless when it comes to friendship. I know this sorta sounds like a presidential speech or some stupid shit but I want everyone to come together on here, and be a conjoined community, not a broken one. For everyone I've wronged, or had disagreements with, etc. I want to say I'm sorry. I don't care whether you were right or I was. It's behind us, and all we have left is the future. Down below I will also leave behind some names that I was closest too or appreciated and respected, (if I leave you out, please comment so I can put your name on the list.) Thank you everyone for a fun ride, and you might see me here again some day. <3 (Yea, I know I speak like a politician but I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO BE FRIENDS OK) :)

Ben
Hopper
Gandhi
Maven
Tater
Lukir
Croc
Cause
Dwayne
Moxxi
Shepard
Miles
Scary
Kalrain
SYG
Psycho
Tupac
Phaze
Skies
Dragon
Funkle
Alexander
Faerie
Vickolas
Whiskey
Chilly
Jax
Bones
Atreus
JPN
Zeus
Vinny
Skittles
Theseus
Glue
Square (Cube)
Everyone ever in Dark Brotherhood when I ran it
Cinder
Cruen
Barrels
Anzati
Loody
Primi
And last but not least, Kai

Again, thank you all for a great experience on here. I love you all and hope to see you again. (Please, if I forgot to put you on the list comment down below.)
https://steamcommunity.com/id/itskronos/

Last edited:

Dunkin

VIP
Sad to see you go. Not everyone gets along but you were a good leader. Stay in touch with everyone though.

Shepard

Founder
One of the few members of the community i can say ive seen a MASSIVE growth in maturity from since I first met you. When you first joined you would fucking kick and scream at the top of your lungs if you got warned but thats no longer the case! Thanks for staffing and playing bud you are always welcome back!

Maven

VIP
We'll miss you Dryles. I always respected you and will continue to respect you. You've been looked up to by myself and Gandhi on more occasions than one. We both will never forget you man.

Faerie

VIP
I'm going to miss the mutual toxicity and support we had for one another. Continue to grow as a person, you've improved a lot over the past year and a bit. You're gonna do great in whatever you do, and if you mess up or stop on whatever path you choose, remember you have friends to help give you advice and support :)
Try and visit soon

Cloak

VIP
Damn. That's so sad to see. We haven't really spoken too much which I wish we had but you were a nice guy and a great staff member.

Good luck in the future!

Your leaving application has been denied. Come on back now. Jokes aside best of luck in any and all of your future endeavors Dryles. Like I told you when you first thought about leaving, you have always got a place at my events so come on and stop by sometime. Also don't be a stranger in TS, we get together and play L4D and stuff so come play with us sometime man. Once again, best wishes Dryles. We lost a reel one today.