Dryles' Warn Appeal Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryles

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Dark Council Dryles Aven / STEAM_0:1:80110346

Staff Member who Warned: Whiskey

Warn reason: Toxic

What happened?: Whiskey and I were having an argument in Teamspeak about his recent behavior towards me and everyone else, he then mutes during the argument, I guess talks to Shepard that I'm being "toxic" and warns me IN GAME. I may have said "What the fuck", "Fuck that", or something along those lines but it was in TEAMSPEAK not in game. Shepard also said I could appeal the warn on here so here I am.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: It should be accepted because I wasn't doing anything whatsoever in game that could have even been related to toxicity. Warning someone in game for a Teamspeak reason is ridiculous when you can just ban the person. It also seems as if Whiskey has put a target on my back and is finding reasons to warn me or ban me in Teamspeak and in game. He's warned me for minuscule things and banned me in Teamspeak for not doing anything wrong.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): https://gyazo.com/432c897c4a5d9f607e730ae939fa8eaf (Shepard saying I can appeal the warn)

Spectre8105

-1, I have seen you be toxic time and time again on the server, it's no surprise to me that you got warned for it

Whiskey

Bro, you were being super toxic to me in teamspeak, I banned you in there for it. I personally thought the ban was too long so I just unbanned you from it. You then join back and continue to be toxic to me and calling me names. I've have given you many many chances to stop it, even verbally telling you more than once, you still continue and even AFTER the warn, you still go on with it. -2

Dryles

VIP
Bro, you were being super toxic to me in teamspeak, I banned you in there for it. I personally thought the ban was too long so I just unbanned you from it. You then join back and continue to be toxic to me and calling me names. I've have given you many many chances to stop it, even verbally telling you more than once, you still continue and even AFTER the warn, you still go on with it. -2
Still no justification on why it was in game though Whiskey. You also have a reputation for being too sensitive.

Whiskey

Definitely wasn't in game, I'd like to talk about this on ts tho.
I even tried to talk to you over teamspeak about it, you still called me a "sensitive bitch" over and over again. You act up over the littlest things.

Lukir

VIP
i think its weird that he got warned in game for saying something in teamspeak. Isn't that like, a teamspeak punishment thing? Like a 5 minute ban for being toxic? This doesnt make sense, If I'm reading it right, but I think it should be let go. just beat him up in teamspeak for what he did in teamspeak.
+1

Whiskey

i think its weird that he got warned in game for saying something in teamspeak. Isn't that like, a teamspeak punishment thing? Like a 5 minute ban for being toxic? This doesnt make sense, If I'm reading it right, but I think it should be let go.
+1
After 5+ bans in teamspeak for it, I had enough of it and asked Shepard if I could warn him in game for it.

Whiskey

It also seems as if Whiskey has put a target on my back and is finding reasons to warn me or ban me in Teamspeak and in game. He's warned me for minuscule things and banned me in Teamspeak for not doing anything wrong.
I don't go out of my way to do this stuff, I could have banned you for much longer for other things you have said in this teamspeak. I always ask you to stop when you first join the channel and call me names, then you go and do it again, that is when the 1 minute bans happen. I personally have no problem with this warn being removed, as long as you can stop being super toxic or at stop when I ask.

-1 I know I cant really talk but people normally try to somewhat improve on their toxicity and Shepard may of seen you improve a shit ton but in my eyes you're exactly where you started. Also when someone says something on your appeal try not to be toxic about it. I will not continue this conversation with you if you reply.

You also have a reputation for being too sensitive.
You still called me a "sensitive bitch" over and over again. You act up over the littlest things.

Dwayne

VIP
Denied. Further harassment or anything of the sorts in TS will lead to longer bans, and may even lead up to further punishments in game. If there is a problem, simply dont speak to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.