Dryles' Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryles

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Dark Council Dryles Aven / STEAM_0:1:80110346

Staff Member who Warned: Whiskey

Warn reason: ARDM

What happened?: I walked up to Whiskey in game and hit him with my saber one time when nothing was going on.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I was joking around and I think that way worse things have gone under the radar or done without warns. Whiskey also likes to find reasons to punish me for little things like banning me in ts for saying something minuscule.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): Nope

Last edited:

Whiskey

I mean, you constantly come into my channel and call me a bitch and other names. This is the first time I warned you, most of the time is a Teamspeak thing, so it really doesn't go on your record. You came up and attacked me for no reason, I gave you the chance to promise to not do it again, but you seemed to joke around with it and said you were going to do it again. If you can now promise to not do it anymore, I don't have a problem with the warn being removed.

Dryles

VIP
I mean, you constantly come into my channel and call me a bitch and other names. This is the first time I warned you, most of the time is a Teamspeak thing, so it really doesn't go on your record. You came up and attacked me for no reason, I gave you the chance to promise to not do it again, but you seemed to joke around with it and said you were going to do it again. If you can now promise to not do it anymore, I don't have a problem with the warn being removed.
I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.