Dryles' Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryles

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: DC Dark Descendant Dryles Crane

Staff Member who Warned: Dwayne

Warn reason: "staff diss"

What happened?: Vickolas had recently broken off the Sith/EE alliance and we were saying stuff in advert because of ic reasons and I accidentally put "Vickolas is a snake" in ooc and got warned. I meant to put it in advert and said that in ooc after I said that. I still got warned by Dwayne for staff diss even though I have never seen anyone ever get warned for staff diss.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I should get it removed because I have never seen anyone ever get warned for staff diss. Yes, I still understand that it's in the rules but this one wasn't even supposed to be staff diss. It was all meant to be for an ic thing. I also have never gotten a warn my entire time on the server and would like to keep it that way. This warn doesn't really make any sense to me.

Any sort of proof(photo,video):
DC Dark Descendant Dryles Crane (STEAM_0:1:80110346) (gamemaster) (Dryles Crane) said // that was meant for advert rip 17:25:46 23/09/2018
EE Champion Dwayne (STEAM_0:1:97537193) (superadmin) (Champion of Zakuul) said !warn dryles staff diss 17:25:49 23/09/2018
https://gyazo.com/c919e53849400f0872d3a04eb6fe8c74

Tubbs

As some of you know I say stuff in advert a lot, If it was an accident +1
Ive warned people for that so it does happen.

+1 I understand it is an in-character thing and I don't take offense to it, I didn't even know you said it until one of your other posts concerning it.

Kind of neutral about it to be honest.. you called Vickolas a snake in ooc. I undertstand you may have done it on accident, but it still happened. In my opinion the warn should be removed, because asccidents happen. Also there have been many people warned for staff or player disrespect. Its just not as common as most warns.

Shepard

Founder
Accepted, given the circumstances of the RP going on's and your improvement in attitude over the last few months ill remove your warn. Next time you are on msg me on steam and ill get it removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.