Your current rank:
Gold Vip
Amount of Warns: 1 for RDM

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 2 months
Current level within the server: 46

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): as of now I have no job or no school so about 1pm-3am
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): as of now I have no job or no school so about 1pm-3am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Asap gaming, Drews Community
Position(s): Asap-Super Admin Drews-Admin
Time as position(s): Asap-6months Drews-3months
Brief overview of the position(s): On both servers I had to handle staff sits and also I when I was a super I was having to keep the server alive. getting in touch with youtubers to play on the server and such. I also had to run staff meetings 2 times a month (which was rough).
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dubz], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
This community has been a great way to spend my time over the last 2 months. I've loved getting to know people having fun and building a trust as I fight beside them in a raid or an event. I am a really hard worker when I set my mind to do something. I will be the first one to tell you that I sometimes like to joke a little to much at times but I can also be very professional. I have a lot of time on the server where I just run back and forth waiting to find something I can do and I want to do good with that time and make this community better as a whole. I love staffing on Gmod it is like no other games staffing. I believe that I can do good for this server now the choice is yours.

Thanks for reading!
-Dubz

Last edited:

Oat man

I have seen you on but i haven't talked to you in a good bit so not my place to give a vote neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.