Your current rank: GameMaster
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-Mod
Total time with the community (months): 5 or 6 months
Current level within the server: 180

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 7pm - 2 am
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 7am - 6pm and 9pm - 4am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Undead, Icefuse, Reborn, GamingLight, and Defcon Nations
Position(s): Undead: Admin, Icefuse MRP: Elite Admin (Support Manager, Teamspeak Admin, Senior Forums Moderator), Reborn: GameMaster, GamingLight: Admin, and Defcon Nations: Senior Mod.
Time as position(s): Undead: 2 or 3 months, Icefuse: 6 or 7 months, GamingLight: 3 months, and defcon nations: 1 ½ months.
Brief overview of the position(s): Undead,Gaminglight, and Defcon where simple in-game rule enforcing. Icefuse was more of taking care of the teamspeak and the forums and less of the ingame rule enforcing. Whilst in icefuse I watched lower ranking staff members and evaluated them on our docs. Reborn was just simple whitelisting and warning when no staff were on
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Dunkin, have permission from Cause,Croc,Dwayne, and Charger to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

To begin there is a extremely long list on why I think I qualify for this position. To begin I think the most important is my experience with large communities. The next reason I think I qualify for this position is my leadership and professionalism. I believe these two are important because a ton of people do not ever follow the rules and some staff do not ever take their job seriously. Another reason I think I am fit for staff is my experience overall. I think that the amount of experience I have is a defiant factor within being more qualified. I believe also that my timezone (MST) is an also good factor because at late times the amount of staff to players in extremely uneven and some staff members get overwhelmed with the amount of issues that are going on. Another reason I think sets me apart is my dedication to the server in whole. I believe strongly that the staff team needs more mature people to be within to set the example and bar for other staff members and ones looking to join the team.

I want to switch the the staff team for the simple reason is I have always been a better staff member than a gamemaster. I wanted to try gamemaster on reborn and it wasn’t as I expected. I also am burnt out of gamemaster since honestly we never did work together as an entire team more of solo teams running their own ideas with the rare occasion of “GMs” coming together and working on events besides Premium,Lukir, and Tater. I think that giving my full effort into staff will definitely affect the server in a positive way. My main goal of becoming staff is to make a good footprint on the server for if the occasion that I leave the community.

Cruen

+1 Positive member of the community, App has a lot of good effort put into it, and I trust this mans to help run Reborn

Jaffa

VIP
+2, The reasons for wanting to transfer is very respectful and I can understand your reasons for it, I have had no issues with you in game and you are mature. I think you'll make a good moderator, all the best.

Whiskey

+2 You are a good gamemaster with a good attitude and very respectful, I understand your reason for transferring and I can agree with it, good luck.

Cloak

VIP
+2 You're more inactive than anything on the server. You pop in mabye 4 hours a week and then disappear again. Sorry bud.

+2 You have shown a lot more activity throughout the week so I will change my vote to a +2 and hope you will keep your activity. :)

Last edited:
V

Vantas

-2 i have barely seen you on ever since i joined the server and recently you have been even more inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunkin

VIP
-2 You're more inactive than anything on the server. You pop in mabye 4 hours a week and then disappear again. Sorry bud
-1 i have barely seen you on ever since i joined the server and recently you have been even more inactive
As many people I know well know that I work a full time job with uncertain hours. This week I've popped over 11 hours as I've had to be keeping track on it. If you wish to discuss further let me know in a PM.

S

Silas

+2 Good dude and would make good staff. At least he is trying to increase his activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.