Dwayne's idk goodbye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayne

VIP
So...............................

It finally happened I suppose, for those of you who are confused, I can explain simply, Shepard demoted me for a bunch of reasons he said, here's a couple he stated, I openly fought with caitlyn, admittedly I had in the past but recent it became quite different seeing as I was giving her unbiased POV's for the most of it. I openly defied him...... passionate views on things, not always seeing eye to eye but I always thought it was my job as an SA and a friend to give him the hard details and truths when no one else wanted them.... he took it as treason I guess. The comment during the staff meeting sent him overboard, you can read that about it in my TS ban appeal.

If this is goodbye hey man, been here since 1.0, made a few enemies, but a heckin lot more friends, shoutout to our up and coming HA, Shepard joked saying I found my own replacement but I suppose he meant it......

Croc........ you were the chosen one lol, from my DC to my voice, to the many many empires and councils we were on together, I will always value your input and friendship, you're a kind dude so don't let people shit on you, or ill fuck them up.... not much bite behind my bark anymore I suppose though....

Cause...... Shoutout to you dude, so many fucking memories with this degenerate, will always be an all time favorite, from when I called him an emotional bastard and he got super butt hurt, to when we couldn't stop laughing because of Starkiller's Autism squad.... lot's of memories and love here.

Charger..... Always bullied you about you being distant, I suppose that is because of your timezone but that shit wack, Faerie is crazy over you and it's so annoying sometimes because she won't stop talking about you, but you're a good dude, even if your country wants to kill everyone there, good memes are always made by you.

Highlord Bigger Boss Holy Lord Miles..... I'll text you chief don't worry

Scarytiger..... you're the future chief..... chose you for a reason, don't worry you won't fuck it up, you're like.... tombstone and arorous... but better.

Veys Wicdon

I'm so sorry, man. All joking aside, I considered you one of my closer friends on this server/TS. I hope to still see you around on this TS, or another TS, or even just on steam. It sucks that all this stuff is tearing people apart.
Do what you need to be happy, don't let this stuff get you too down, and know that you still have loads of friends here, my guy.

Estrella

I'm so sorry, man. All joking aside, I considered you one of my closer friends on this server/TS. I hope to still see you around on this TS, or another TS, or even just on steam. It sucks that all this stuff is tearing people apart.
Do what you need to be happy, don't let this stuff get you too down, and know that you still have loads of friends here, my guy.
IS THAT VEYS? YOU ABANDONED ME AS MY MASTER NOW I WAS ADOPTED BY SCARY :'(

Charger

It's gonna be a sad time without you on the SA team and maybe the community all together. All I can say is whatever you choose to do going forward I'll respect your decision, Cause and I would really love to hang out though man and I wish my god damn timezone wasn't what it was because we had some fun with the roasts when we hung out. I'll give you a one time only bun pass, to be redeemed at anytime. People might not have always liked/agreed with your stern opinion but you made your opinion known and I respect and value your input on things. It's truly a sad day in the history of Reborn. Now I'm gonna have to pick up some games you play and git gud while you put in work as the hard carry.

You are one of my closest friends. And I hope our paths will cross again soon. I will take your torch and keep it lit. Oh wait, scary just grabbed it from me and burned me with it.

Shepard

Founder
you probably dont give 2 shits about what i have to say but you were a good friend. I tried to give you a chance but you didnt want it which is understandable, i wouldnt either. Doesnt mean i dont wanna be friends anymore but if thats what you want then thats how it be.

Dwayne

VIP
Friendship was given to you, but twice you have thrown it to the curb and shit on it.... I tried to stay true to you but many times I gave you truth and you called it treason..... when I thought we were doing better especially after getting over all this Caitlyn shit.... today shows me we weren't..... it was fun while it lasted I suppose..... many HOTS memories

Friendship was given to you, but twice you have thrown it to the curb and shit on it.... I tried to stay true to you but many times I gave you truth and you called it treason..... when I thought we were doing better especially after getting over all this Caitlyn shit.... today shows me we weren't..... it was fun while it lasted I suppose..... many HOTS memories
friendship also means heroin.
I like heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.