Estrella's Grey Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella

Estrella's Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name:
My Steam name is currently Estrella*.

Steam ID: My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:94077293.

CC Name:
My Custom Character's name is Hanzo Hasashi. (It is currently, not on the server, I have to rig a model in order for me to obtain my CC back, so for now, it is out of commission. When the verdict of this application is chosen, it will most likely be ready for duty).

Current Names/Ranks on the Server:
I currently behold the ranks of Shadow Accolade Master Hanzo Hasashi of the Jedi Order, Eternal Council Estrella of the Eternal Empire, Assassin I Lord Estrella of the Sith Empire, and finally, Bounty Hunter Estrella Ordo.

Level:
My Wiltos Lightsaber Combat Level is currently 235.

Number of Warns:
I have only one warning from about a year ago that was administered by Scary when I was being a minge, the warning is probably considered inactive.

Time on Server:
Currently, I have been in Reborn Gaming's Jedi vs Sith RP for approximately 1 year.

In Your Own Words, Describe What Grey Jedi Means to You:
Grey Jedi may seem similar to Jedi but instead is minorly different. They possess the attitude of stabilizing the force to ensure its pureness is not corrupted or interfered with by any means necessary. Meaning if need be, a Grey Jedi will certainly murder anybody as long as it is right and just by the force's approval. This is one of many of the major concepts displayed by Grey Jedi and their goals. Although they disagree with some of the Jedi Council's decisions, they will sometimes comply with their judgments or just do anything they can to accomplish what they think is right.

Explain Your Goal as Grey Jedi:
My overall goal as Grey Jedi is to ensure Tatooine and its citizens aren't under constant rule over any faction so they won't have to live in fear of Sith slaughtering them or Jedi constructing restrictions within the town such as curfews that aren't completely accepted by Tatooine citizens. The factions' "occupations" are not fair for the citizens as they have no democratic say for the well-being of their own people. I along with the Shi-Rai Ryu will accomplish full peace and tranquility within Tatooine so nobody may cause citizens of Tatooine annoyance or harm.

Explain Why You Feel You Should Be Allowed To Be a Grey Jedi:
I feel as if I deserve the duties of a Grey Jedi because I take RP seriously and tend to do my jobs well whether it be in organizations or anything that may seem excessive. My experience as a Bounty Hunter and several high officed positions have proved my worth within many factions such as Sith, Jedi, EE, and if you want to count it, Bounty Hunters. I also am extremely active on the server, averaging around 4 hours+ every single day (kind of sad). But I do have the dedication to be on the server and perform most of my duties however I can. Therefore, that is why I believe I deserve the duties of becoming a Grey Jedi.

Luna

VIP
wait have you been on this server for a year? the first time I met you was like 5 months ago

Estrella

wait have you been on this server for a year? the first time I met you was like 5 months ago
I was here all the way when Moxxi was still Emperor, Vivian was still Sith, Anzati left PG Commander, and even before the community meeting in August when they decided to add Mandalorians, which never even happened.

I took some breaks in-between due to unsatisfaction for the server and it was really buzzing me off.

Vethar

VIP
+1
Great guy
Haven’t had any big problems aside from killing himself in combat as a bounty hunter but mistake happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.