Estrella’s LOA

Estrella

So Shepard wants to enslave children with work so while I am on a trip I will be working for him for the week. So I won’t see you till the weekend cya dudes. Lucky asses, you lucky you have no bounty hunter on yo asses. I’m coming for that booty this weekend tho so better watch out chief

Estrella

Bruh I don't need help doing CCs I would love some help doing the wipes since that took me like over an hour since Shepard is retard
Wipes are easy, if you want to compile them into content packs that is different and takes a long ass time. Still not hard tho.

Whiskey

Wipes are easy, if you want to compile them into content packs that is different and takes a long ass time. Still not hard tho.
Nah, I had to go find the content we need to take out of the pack, I already had the ones I needed to stay, I had to check every single link to check if it needed to go or stay.

Estrella

Nah, I had to go find the content we need to take out of the pack, I already had the ones I needed to stay, I had to check every single link to check if it needed to go or stay.
Oh that’s easy nvm I’ve done that before, just takes a long ass time eh