Estrella's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella

Estrella's Staff Application

Player Information
Your Name: My generally known name is Estrella and my real name is Steven Estrella, however, I go by several other names on other lives within Reborn Gaming's Jedi vs Sith RP such as Viceroy Te Ani'la Mand'alor of the Sith Empire, Instructor Estrella Ordo of the Bounty Hunters, Private Estrella of the Republic Troopers, Padawan Revan of the Jedi Order, as well as Gray Estrella of the Gray Jedi.

Your SteamID: My Steam Identification (32) is STEAM_0:1:94077293.

Your Current Rank: My current rank on Reborn Gaming's Jedi vs Sith RP is Gamemaster. My rank entails that I perform events or activities daily for players of Reborn Gaming's Jedi vs Sith to enjoy.

Amount of Warns: I currently have only one warn and it is inactive as it was recorded approximately a year ago. This warning was administered by one of the greatest staff members to exist on Reborn Gaming, Scary Lion. I was warned for LTAP (Leaving to Avoid Punishment) as well as combat warping for the first day I was on the server when I was not aware of these rules at first I was regarded as a minge during a staff sit so I just decided to leave to avoid the punishment.

Player's Server Information
Rank You Are Applying For: I am attempting to apply for the rank of Moderator on Reborn Gaming's Jedi vs Sith RP to accommodate for the lack of active staff on the server.

Total Time With The Community (Months): I have been with Reborn Gaming for approximately a year and one month.

Current Level Within The Server:
I currently have a combat level of 255 on the Reborn Gaming Jedi vs Sith RP which is the highest combat level without including all 5 Ascenions you could achieve from utilizing some materials to convert them to extra skill points.

Administration Availability
What Time During Weekdays Are You Available (a.m. - p.m.):
I am available from 11 a.m. to 3 a.m EST on weekdays currently, until school starts up which then I will be available from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m EST.
What Time During Weekends Are You Available (a.m. - p.m.): I am available from 11 a.m. to 3 a.m EST on weekdays currently, until school starts up which then I will be available from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m EST.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
I used to be staff on Star Wars Separatist RP known as Mountain Networks server as well as staff on a Star Wars The Clone Wars RP server known as Parador.

Position(s): I held the position of co-owner on Star Wars Separatist RP by Mountain Networks as well as normal staff on Parador's Star Wars The Clone Wars.

Time As Position(s): I was co-owner for approximately 4 months on Mountain Networks and 6 months as normal staff on Parador.

Brief Overview Of The Position(s): I had to configure jobs on Mountain Networks utilizing LUA as well as be active and ensure that there were no minges on the server by making fun for them to try to get more immersed with the gameplay.

On Parador, I had to make sure that no one broke any rules and tried to make sure there was no toxic environment for the player base and construct any events if there were no gamemasters available day of.

Leave Blank Or Put N/A If You Have No Previous Administrative Experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Estrella, have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Estrella, have permission from Scary Lion to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - the minimum effort will not be tolerated): I am extremely active on the server and I dislike it that I must wait when I see players need assistance when staff goes AFK momentarily and if they do come back I get in trouble for utilizing my powers as Gamemaster to assist the player's issues. Also since I am regarded as Gamemaster people believe that they cannot be punished when I am the only person on at night or early in the morning. Staff is lacking more people to overwatch Reborn Gaming's Jedi vs Sith RP and those staff who are active do way too much for the server and deserve to have at least a little fun so I hope I can decrease the stress of multiple staff such as Jacob Nova, Zozo, or any other administrators.

Pallox

VIP
You dont need to apply, talk to Shepard/Moxxi/Cause also next time you make an application dont make it look aids with the fonts and colors and shit

Zaros

I dont care if you dont need to put in an app or not, +1. Also the format you presented this in to me was very good, it was easy to read and was both professional and pleasent looking. So there's that.

+1 anyone who say's he's toxic is just biased because he attacked them on site.

Super mature, one of the ONLY people I see role play on the server. Very active, doesn't even need to post an application but still did.

Spectre8105

Lock this, he has already received moderator, if you feel this to be an unjust decision please contact an SA+ with why you believe such or wait until he does something you believe makes him unstaff worthy

@Charger Lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.