Faction leader

Sukhi

Faction leaders need more health I’ve seen faction leaders with 3500 hp. My heavy dose 486 damage per tick if I hit my heavy and all my ticks hit 8 ticks can kill a faction leader. Need to buff the hp

Sukhi

Work in progress, need to work more with faction leaders and skill trees. Some changes soon, leaders should benefit from this.

How much hp & armor do you think faction leaders should get? Before it was like 7925 hp and 1100 armor

Oil

VIP
faction leaders get their own tree now not 3 buff perks like they used to so it a little harder to balance

I think faction leaders should get 7925 hp and 1100 armor again and they can chose from any skill tree and mix match it
No.. they would basically be fucking invincible lmao, Thats basically 10k Health total, i've done bosses in events (player bosses in smaller events or mini-bosses) with that much health. Faction leaders should be mostly skill and not just buffs that make them god-like
[/QUOTE]

Caitlyn2

I mean if I fucking shoot an irl faction leader like Obama he gets one tapped if we are going for realism these changes don’t make sense

We might want to add a few hundred well-trained bodyguards that are 24/7 on the emp and 24/7 surveying the area around him as well as perm guards and fortifications on the DC chambers. We should also add a secret nuclear bunker.

Okeas

VIP
We might want to add a few hundred well-trained bodyguards that are 24/7 on the emp and 24/7 surveying the area around him as well as perm guards and fortifications on the DC chambers. We should also add a secret nuclear bunker.
isnt that what DHG is there for?