Fal Zorn's Grey Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post all Gray Jedi Applications at this section of the forum. https://reborngaming.net/forums/forums/server-discussion-jvs.16/

Note: Must be at least level 125 with 3 or less warns and a CC to apply.

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Frostburn
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:151155862
CC Name: Awoken Vendetta
Current names/ranks on server: Lancer Master M Fal Zorn, EE Champion Reaver
Level: 190
Number of warns: 2 (Both warns are from April of 2018 and are considered inactive)
Time on Server: 16 Months (I first joined the server in July of 2017)

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Grey in my eyes is somebody who walks the road that jedi and sith drive away from. A jedi or a sith’s goal is to veer as far away from the line and become fully consumed in their views. A grey jedi tries to stay as unbiased towards any side, and chooses to walk that fine line of true harmony in the force. The grey can use the force to their emotion, but without using it for hate. This is in part because they have mastered true balance and control over their emotions, and the force itself. A grey jedi’s knowledge can never truly be capped. Knowledge is an endless power and the grey do not restrict themselves to a single side of that power. The grey are truly the only group that fully, and truly, act in the will of the force.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
As a grey jedi, I aspire to have a complete and thorough knowledge of the galaxy, and all of its powers. I am expected to be the one who people see when they look for balance. My main goal as a grey jedi is to help those who may not be enlightened to see the balance. To help those who may be tied to one factions beliefs, so that they may be able to step away from the blindness, and find true harmony in the force. While there is war going on around me, of two sides torn apart by separate beliefs. I shall be the one who stands firm, as one of the few who are untainted by bias and power.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
Ever since I initially joined the jedi order: 1 year, and 5 months ago. My views on certain scenarios have never truly been on par with the views of the council. We have had a fair share of discussions about my views, and how they conflict with the order. However, I also see the sith as an order tainted by deceit and lust. I have always searched to find myself in the galaxy, but to no avail. In my heart, I feel darker than the rest of my brothers surrounding me in the jedi. However the sith’s methods have shown me that I am not as dark as I believe. So I have always been torn between the light and the dark, the humility and the greed. I walk the path that divides the two beliefs. I recently discovered texts in the archives about a separate entity in the galaxy. A group of force-sensitive beings that know the force as I have come to know it. These texts are what brought me here: to my chance to become a member of the grey jedi.
When I use my own instincts in the order, I am criticized for my lack of judgement in the eyes of the light. The grey void in the force is one that is truly the largest power of force in the galaxy. Not all members of the jedi order are saints, and not all members of the sith empire are tyrannical monsters. The void of grey hangs over us all, the balance that the galaxy has been looking for, the answer to a millennia worth of questions. When the jedi take power over the galaxy, the sith are the ones oppressed and crippled. However, when the sith take control of the galaxy, the jedi are hunted down and executed. If the grey truly had a leading role in the balance of the galaxy, this war would have ended long ago. People may see us as enemies to the will of the force, but the will of the force is balance. I believe the grey are the only group who see that barrier between knowledge and power, and stand along that line. The line, that I stand by. The line, of balance…

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.
I fully understand that grey is a privilege and that I may be removed from it at any time by staff.

At anytime your warns go above 3 you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 125 you are removed as well.
I understand that should my level drop below 125, or should my warns go above 3, I shall be removed from grey.

Additional Notes:
Thank you for reading my application for grey jedi. if you have any criticisms or feedback, please leave that in the comments below and I will attempt to address all of that in the future. I apologize if I cannot address everybody directly but I will attempt to work any feedback into my routine around the server. I spent the better part of around 2 1/2 days editing and revising this so once again, feedback is appreciated.

Thank you so much for all the support thus far. I promise if I do receive this opportunity I won't let any of you down.

Neutral, i see you all the time on discord but i’ve rarely met you in game. So i can’t really base my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.