Farewell Reborn

To everyone on the Community of Reborn this is Goodbye from me. Some Might know me as Eternal Captain Osiris Yor, Shock Director COL Biggums, Marshal Commander Biggums, or even Dio. Now I've played on the server for awhile now and to me personally I started to have less and less fun on the server with troopers getting changed a lot and then me not liking the Jedi anymore I had finally gave EE a chance and had really enjoyed most of the people in there. They were friendly, helpful and all around good people. It reminded me of the days when I had first joined the server, we would actually RP and help one another instead of just trying to constantly fight or just treat the server like structured PVP because yes it is PVP but its also RP and I feel the server really lacks on RP most of the time. Then I heard that people wanted EE gone again and all I thought to myself was well aint this just my luck I finally found something I like to do again on this server and its being taken away. Now I could understand taking the EE away if it were a dead faction but we have 8+ people on a day when it was uptime and for a donor faction that's pretty damn good. So all I'm saying is this is what finally blew me over the edge with this server. I think it was a mistake taking away a faction that had dedicated players to it and to say that the EE have no place is completely false the DEVS gave it a place when they brought it into the server and that place started to attract people to it. So to everyone on the server for now this is goodbye I just cant see myself having fun on the server rn and with the way things are looking I don't think I ever will again.

Pallox

VIP
not to be toxic, but if you want to count a faction as active you should at least be averaging 10+ people

It would all depend if people like Vick and Iroc would also be willing to come back bc im not leaving due to EE being removed im leaving because the people that I would RP and just hang out with are leaving
Of course they could just move to a different faction instead of being so tied to something that has been talked about removal for 8 months, but that’s all your choices. Take care.

Vethar

VIP
Do it bro, what do you have to loose homie? Hey, and if you need some new friends I’m always here.

What he has to lose is gray has no goals or end goals no council or faction leader so it will get boring. People won’t allow you on planet half the time so that adds into the boring problem.