Feel Good Thread

Ventum

So in light of all of the recent drama/controversies, I thought it best to make a sort of light-hearted thread. In this thread feel free to link your most enjoyable experience on the server/ a light-hearted song.

My favorite experience is when I completed the Dread Master Parkour course about a year ago, still puts a smile on my face when I remember it.

Heres your feel good song :)

C

Charger_AU

Trying to make a light-hearted thread I see... I'm afraid I can't let this slide.

LnXmNfA.png

Oat man

My favorite thing that happened on reborn was when I looked at everyone who was in the padawan job and realized I trained all of them because back then I trained about 20 initiate a day it was very funny this was back when the one training organization was a thing XD

Having a constant war with sickman/cruen. We’ve come a long way from me doing his acolyte training, to our constant battle for who would get HINQ in inquisitors (cruen won). To nowadays just fuckin battling it out on Tatooine.

It was also pretty cool when I saw my old master SixtySix like 1 year and a half since he’d trained me.

When I was level 80, and was dueling my master on his single blade, and I finally beat him. Then he let me take my knight trials and I passed. Haven't looked back on Reborn since then. Bobo, where ever the fuck you are cuz u never answer snapchat, thx for changing my life :).

Song has a history with me, don't hate cuz I know people will.

Another spicy one was when I won the kings blade in that one event Shepard did. Sold that shit and it completely changed me from fighting for 50k to having a legendary and a CC

Hmmm I have a few because I can't pick and choose from these:
* When after months of asking DC, Staff, and GMs Schnitzel finally got his benches near the top of the temple for a bit, we later rode off to Tat. on a magical floating horse with 40 people sitting on it.
* When I had 40 people on as EE and had more players than Jedi and Sith (and Gray because they matter too).
* When I became Admin because I was able to take a ton more sits and didn't have to sit back and wait as nobody else took sits.
* When Turtle, Silas, and I survived in the Jedi caves for hours after a raid because the JC hated us and then we finally got off planet when the Jedi least expected it.
* (When selling people was allowed) Every time I put someone I captured on the plank that was outside my Council Room, convinced them that someone is paying for their freedom, tell them that I think I see someone by some distant building, bush, or in the water only to lightning strike them into the water as they are filled with confusion. Worked every time.
* Every time someone tells me that I'm their favorite faction leader or tells me that I revived the EE because that's just a general feels good time

I have loads more, but I feel like that's enough