fry's 2nd igniter

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxy

VIP
yeah but the ignite for mine is his deignite, and i think he sold his igniter to pallox, but its not my call to make, its whatever if it doesnt get accepted

Atlas

VIP
yeah but the ignite for mine is his deignite, and i think he sold his igniter to pallox, but its not my call to make, its whatever if it doesnt get accepted
Doesn't matter, someone else owns the sound on their igniter so pick new sounds please.

Atlas

VIP
IT'S STILL THE SAME LINK. YOU NEED TO MAKE A SHAREABLE LINK FOR THE MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Atlas

VIP
fuck please tell me it works now, i updated it
ITS STILL THE SAME LINK FRY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You need to click share or whatever to get a link to the downlod. You’re just pasting the link in your browser, which is just a link to take you to your mediafire files. Meaning it’s just taking me to my own mediafire files, not yours because I’m not logged into your account. So click the item in mediafire, click share or whatever, and paste the link it gives you.

Status
Not open for further replies.