FTC back at it again

I don't think what you said and the link you posted correspond with each other. One is about somehow losing $42,000 out of your bank account for saying "Cool", "Whatever", or "Fun", while the other is about talks about having less child friendly ads on Youtube and trying to make a more family friend environment on Youtube. Have you been hacked?

Spin

VIP
I don't think what you said and the link you posted correspond with each other. One is about somehow losing $42,000 out of your bank account for saying "Cool", "Whatever", or "Fun", while the other is about talks about having less child friendly ads on Youtube and trying to make a more family friend environment on Youtube. Have you been hacked?
Ok so my thingy was saying that those count in the new youtube guidelines, and people will be fined. I... really didnt word that right...

TLDR, new youtube guidelines say if you appeal to family friendly stuff, you can get fined 42k. This is a big issue for people and well, fuck FTC

Ok so my thingy was saying that those count in the new youtube guidelines, and people will be fined. I... really didnt word that right...

TLDR, new youtube guidelines say if you appeal to family friendly stuff, you can get fined 42k. This is a big issue for people and well, fuck FTC
You haven’t done much research on the topic. Yeah it sucks, but it isn’t as drastic and outrageous as you make it sound.

IROCONIAN

no way bro i have the reborn chat feed in all my videos.

....legit not getting fined